Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thinkingaboutit
    • Sep 2012

FUE and Work Stress and Hair Loss

I was a NW6, I had my second FUE about 4 months ago. Things were looking positive. However, I have been under serious stress for the last 7 weeks. I have been working on new business. I am what people would call serial entrepreneur. So I open a new business every few years. It's mostly because I enjoy and love it. I don't want to exaggerate to you, and I like being realistic. I am an average guy. I am not one of those rich guys with fancy cars and fancy houses. I am comfortable, and without debt. So I don't complain. And I am grateful for what I have.

So, anyway, to cut a long story short, I have been working almost, 14 hours day most days for about 7 weeks. Probably working 6 or 7 days a week. I am not getting much fresh air because I don't get out of my work room. I don't take breaks, unless to eat or make a coffee, as I work alone from home (nowadays). So all my employees or team, either work from office or their home. I do have an office in the city, but I no longer use it, because I find I get an extra 3 hours a day (saving) by working from my home.

Anyway, where am I going with this. I am finding myself with huge hair loss. Noticeable. Now it's worrying me, and I am getting stressed over it. I am getting stressed over losing my hair, which is making it worse, a vicious circle.

So I am trying not stress. I am thinking about going to gym from tomorrow, and working less and stressing bit less.

This HT has become hugely important to me. I went through so much in the last year. It's given me a new lease of life. However, the business is also important, as it will also give me new life, a new level of freedom, which would mean I could live almost anywhere in the world, and travel, which I love. So long as the business works out. It's early days. But I will know within 6 months.

So I am hoping to go gym and balance things out from tomorrow. I am using Regaine. I would appreciate any constructive advice. Thank you.
  • macster
    • Aug 2013

try some vitamin d. you may not be getting enough sun.

Comment

• Hicks
      • Apr 2013

Time is fixed energy is not. I listen to audible books. Do a search for Harvard Business Review "manage your energy, Not your time". There are other books and programs out there. This is just a good sample and for $3? And 32 minutes you can't lose.

Comment

Working...