+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default update HASCI, Arashi?

any news from what was supposed to be brought to forum community by HASCI and Gho?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    any news from what was supposed to be brought to forum community by HASCI and Gho?
    Hey caddarik ! You must have missed this post: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...3&postcount=69

thank you very much Arashi, you are a very helping member and person.

I would say, some of their answers make totally sense, some others not.
    I am very curious about their 70 person test. what is it for?

I can stand bye another one or two years, my 1st HST brought me some bridging? what about you?

and I am investing in real estate, a very good deal... so my head will be busy in other stuffs... but I will keep reading and posting, this is the best place on the internet to learn new things and not commit mistakes!!!!

I feel between you and IM... cause sometimes IM also convinced me... I don't see him as a blind fan... just he has some faith, you have some doubts... maybe december will bring clarity...

Hairs are not everything, but I'm like everyone here, I will ****ing get crazy excited the day I know I can safely reverse my shitty Norwood ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    thank you very much Arashi, you are a very helping member and person.

I would say, some of their answers make totally sense, some others not.
    I am very curious about their 70 person test. what is it for?

I can stand bye another one or two years, my 1st HST brought me some bridging? what about you?

and I am investing in real estate, a very good deal... so my head will be busy in other stuffs... but I will keep reading and posting, this is the best place on the internet to learn new things and not commit mistakes!!!!

I feel between you and IM... cause sometimes IM also convinced me... I don't see him as a blind fan... just he has some faith, you have some doubts... maybe december will bring clarity...

Hairs are not everything, but I'm like everyone here, I will ****ing get crazy excited the day I know I can safely reverse my shitty Norwood ;-)
    Real instate, nice, I'm currently just starting a project myself too, going to realize a 14 apartment complex in Medellin, Colombia, dirt cheap over there and the market is booming. We should meet up one day and talk real estate and hairloss haha

Anyway regarding the day we can reverse our Norwoods, we'll have to wait a few more years but I'm 100% sure we're close and it's coming. A very important speech will be the one from Jahoda's group in 3 months at WCHR 2014, hopefully they have some good news for us.

Good luck with everything !

I can't believe that HASCI came up with a lame "we won't prove it to you because you won't believe us anyway" excuse. FFS, that's snake-oil salesman speak. I've lost what minuscule remaining respect I had for HASCI.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    I can't believe that HASCI came up with a lame "we won't prove it to you because you won't believe us anyway" excuse. FFS, that's snake-oil salesman speak.
    I know man. Really what kind of argument is that ? They dont have to prove anything cause there will always be doubters ? If somebody says that in the future, believe me, there will be 99% chance it's a scammer indeed. If a company has something that really works, there's nothing they will like more than showing that it really works.

And then to think I once was defending this company ... It makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

And then to think I once was defending this company ... It makes me sick.
    Come one, everybody knows that you once even defended guys like Dr. Nigam (and I "should jumb into Nigams boat too" lol), as some guys at HS still do - you know, the ones you blame now and call them ugly things ... but that doesn't makes me sick; just vindicted.

By the way, initially, as far as I remember, they didn't have any problems at all to perform such test procedures - I'm talking about James Bold's case, for instance. They didn't even have any problems at all to publish the by far best and legit HST petri dish photo (the one with lots of transected grafts), among many other high resolution photos of this test procedure. And what happend?

Like in the past, they just got once again vindicted; doing something like this via online forums ends just always up in an useless desaster, which just does more harm than good...

But FACT is, nobody can blame them insofar concerning this "50 grafts test" issue, that they didn't tried it, initially - period.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Come one, everybody knows that you once even defended guys like Dr. Nigam (and I "should jumb into Nigams boat too" lol), as some guys at HS still do
    I never 'defended' Nigam. I said he was doing interesting tests and that we needed more proof before we could really call him out loud a scammer. Once it was very clear that there was not a possibility anymore that he was NOT a scammer, I called him out.

You on the other hand still believe in HASCI's 80% regrowth, even after all the proof we now have against them. You didnt need such proof in Nigam's case ! You called him a scammer from day one. While there's WAY more proof against HASCI right now than there was against Nigam on day 1.

By the way, initially, as far as I remember, they didn't have any problems at all to perform such test procedures - I'm talking about James Bold's case, for instance.
    They did even two 50 graft tests. However they "accidentally" some how messed up both and didnt show us any good photo's. When we started that thing, I remember people were concerned about HASCI not shooting good photo's etc, so people like JJJJrS put up a list of things that were important. It included really everything anyone needs to know on how to perform such a test in such a way that they cant screw up and the test would yield conclusive proof. I forwarded that list to Kristel. She replied something along the lines of "yeah of course we know and we dont need people to tell us how to do our work". Then, they DID mess up, at least, they showed us horrible photo's that were impossible to use. We complained, they agreed to do it again, but this time with a professional photographer and even a TV team. Again, they never showed us good photo's, but only some blurry ones that were impossible to use.

Can this be a coincidence ? Can they be really THAT stupid to just accidentally screw up such test twice ? Even after we made a 'how to do this correctly list for dummies' ? Or, MUCH more likely, exactly like Dr Nigam, did they simply not WANT to show us good photo's ? Exactly like they dont want a 50 graft test right now ?

If I were to put up a 101 list on how to detect a scammer, the number one rule would be:

"The company claims to have created a hairloss cure and thus claims success were everybody else failed, but they're somehow too stupid to figure out how to shoot good photos and/or dont know how to find a professional photographer to do it".

Going to bookmark this post, I have a feeling I'm going to need to use it in the future

I never 'defended' Nigam.
    Pffffffffffft .... come on - should I post some of your "Nigam-fan-posts"??

You on the other hand still believe in HASCI's 80% regrowth, even after all the proof we've seen so far that it seems highly unlikely at best. You didnt need such proof in Nigam's case ! You called him a scammer from day 1. While there's WAY more proof against HASCI right now than there was against Nigam on day 1.
    Oh, really? "WAY more proof ...". If so, what the hell are you still doing here, if there is so much proof? And why still your interest in a 50-grafts-test if there is so much proof that it doesn't work??

And where is your so-called "proof" at all, when there is soooo much proof that it doesn't work? Let me and others know ...