+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default update HASCI, Arashi?

any news from what was supposed to be brought to forum community by HASCI and Gho?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    any news from what was supposed to be brought to forum community by HASCI and Gho?
    Hey caddarik ! You must have missed this post: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...3&postcount=69

thank you very much Arashi, you are a very helping member and person.

I would say, some of their answers make totally sense, some others not.
    I am very curious about their 70 person test. what is it for?

I can stand bye another one or two years, my 1st HST brought me some bridging? what about you?

and I am investing in real estate, a very good deal... so my head will be busy in other stuffs... but I will keep reading and posting, this is the best place on the internet to learn new things and not commit mistakes!!!!

I feel between you and IM... cause sometimes IM also convinced me... I don't see him as a blind fan... just he has some faith, you have some doubts... maybe december will bring clarity...

Hairs are not everything, but I'm like everyone here, I will ****ing get crazy excited the day I know I can safely reverse my shitty Norwood ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    thank you very much Arashi, you are a very helping member and person.

I would say, some of their answers make totally sense, some others not.
    I am very curious about their 70 person test. what is it for?

I can stand bye another one or two years, my 1st HST brought me some bridging? what about you?

and I am investing in real estate, a very good deal... so my head will be busy in other stuffs... but I will keep reading and posting, this is the best place on the internet to learn new things and not commit mistakes!!!!

I feel between you and IM... cause sometimes IM also convinced me... I don't see him as a blind fan... just he has some faith, you have some doubts... maybe december will bring clarity...

Hairs are not everything, but I'm like everyone here, I will ****ing get crazy excited the day I know I can safely reverse my shitty Norwood ;-)
    Real instate, nice, I'm currently just starting a project myself too, going to realize a 14 apartment complex in Medellin, Colombia, dirt cheap over there and the market is booming. We should meet up one day and talk real estate and hairloss haha

Anyway regarding the day we can reverse our Norwoods, we'll have to wait a few more years but I'm 100% sure we're close and it's coming. A very important speech will be the one from Jahoda's group in 3 months at WCHR 2014, hopefully they have some good news for us.

Good luck with everything !

I can't believe that HASCI came up with a lame "we won't prove it to you because you won't believe us anyway" excuse. FFS, that's snake-oil salesman speak. I've lost what minuscule remaining respect I had for HASCI.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    I can't believe that HASCI came up with a lame "we won't prove it to you because you won't believe us anyway" excuse. FFS, that's snake-oil salesman speak.
    I know man. Really what kind of argument is that ? They dont have to prove anything cause there will always be doubters ? If somebody says that in the future, believe me, there will be 99% chance it's a scammer indeed. If a company has something that really works, there's nothing they will like more than showing that it really works.

And then to think I once was defending this company ... It makes me sick.