Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

reds kitchin sink products

Has anyone heard or seen the you tube videos of this natural hair regrowth product its mainly woman on the videos but there is a male one as well.
    They do have a mens treatment cream and a pack and its not that expensive.
  • Shelley79328
    • Feb 2014

I've seen the utube videos and I think it's a scam. If there was anything to this it would have been properly studied and researched and we would have heard about it in the mainstream news. Don't waste your money.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Its a scam if there ever was one. Well I mean its a natural shampoo so I dont know if thats a scam since they dont claim it really does anything anyways. Go grab some shampoo off the shelf its the same thing and you save money.
      Having used different shampoos I feel all of them do nothing and are just overpriced waste of money. If your not using propecia or something experimental your probably going bald

Comment

• Dainty M
        • Sep 2016

I was just looking at a video and googled the bald truth and this came up. Trust me, it's not a scam because my dad used it. When i saw his hair growing back, i started using. I am a big skeptic of so called natural products especially the ones in the health food stores. This lady makes her products and they do work. Most stuff you see on TV are scams.that's why we are in the shape we're in. I started using it after my alopecia. My hair is pretty full now.

Comment

• cardib
          • Jan 2016

no one is going to believe a user with only two posts to their name, both promoting this product.

WE ARE NOT IDEOTS
          Originally posted by Dainty M
          I was just looking at a video and googled the bald truth and this came up. Trust me, it's not a scam because my dad used it. When i saw his hair growing back, i started using. I am a big skeptic of so called natural products especially the ones in the health food stores. This lady makes her products and they do work. Most stuff you see on TV are scams.that's why we are in the shape we're in. I started using it after my alopecia. My hair is pretty full now.

Comment

Working...