+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

You know, if the discovery of the ultimate cure was announced tomorrow, I'd still want there to emerge a new, really solid treatment for maintenance and regrowth in the meantime. Maybe CB0301 will deliver that, as it is by default the only product in the pipeline, and then as an acne medication that will have to be used off-label.

Anyway, let's hope that Team Jahoda truly is on to a winner.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Extraordinary claim: hair-loss cured.

Extraordinary evidence: Demonstrating this cure on an NW7 and transforming them to an NW0.

Until then, the scientific and medical community will continue to remain unimpressed and skeptical.

I do agree though with the above until its proven I am not going to get too excited given the history MPB has had. I hope its true like everyone, but we need to see results. If they can grow a full hair or group of hairs as a complete structure that is nearly genetically identical to normal hair that is a huge step. There are other obstacles though but those I would think are relatively minor in comparison. Assuming this is true I still think 5-10 years before anything could happen with it

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Man I would laugh so hard at all these "there will never be a cure in our lifetime" or "it will always be 10 years from now" type of people if in fact Jahoda's group already cracked it
    I would laugh too. Once they crack it, they will say "Now time to put it through FDA approval, which will take another 10 years! but only 5 years for Asia!"

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I would laugh too. Once they crack it, they will say "Now time to put it through FDA approval, which will take another 10 years! but only 5 years for Asia!"
    Once the science is out there surely will be alternatives in less regulated countries, for the daredevils. I'm certainly not going to be one of them, taking such risks just to look better is not a good tradeoff in my book but everyone has to make that decision themselves. But regardless, once they've cured it, I'm going to pop the champagne ! Jahoda presented the biggest breakthrough in hairloss research history last year at that conference, I'm surely hoping he's going to top that this year by telling the world how he cracked he last piece of the puzzle And again, by the looks of the title of that presentation it surely looks like he's going to do just that.

Arashi, thank you for posting! lets hope this is the real deal and the pessimist are not going to be right this time

It'll be nice knowing there is finally a cure on paper, even if it takes a decade to reach our heads.

In the meantime I will amass millions of dollars and get ripped like a bums underwear

Can we get something to save our existing hair until then?

His presentation could also be along the lines of the discussion section of a study talking about possible reasons and solutions for the lack of interaction, it would be pretty unbelievable if they figured this out so soon after their last publication

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Man I would laugh so hard at all these "there will never be a cure in our lifetime" or "it will always be 10 years from now" type of people if in fact Jahoda's group already cracked it
    Anyone wanna make some bets that they already have it cracked?

It's not at all unreasonable to think they haven't!