+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ofcourse i know you have to change it !! so what, infinitely better than bald,

Cant swim? go out in the sun? are you out of your mind? i personally know a hairpiece wearer and he does all of that, wtf are you talking about, i mean if you are stingy as **** and want to extract every single day from your hairpiece upto 6 mths sure, you can do all of that and probably wear your piece out in 4 mths instead of 6, big whoop, have you been to any hairpiece forums? people are trekking, surfing etc with no problems, what a load of horse manure

To sight if done properly its virtually impossible detecting a good piece, im paranoid as hell and even searching for every detail i cant tell on some of these modern ones, To sight ofcourse, you are not fully insured against touch but how many people actually start fondling your hair? i cant remember the last time anyone touched my hair and by touch i mean repeatedly screw around with,
    They DO NOT COST 700 pounds, you'r way behind the curve, check out any reputable online retailer, WAY WAY CHeaper

Those forums are sponsored by wig manufacturers, there is no independent wig forum, and why? Because like I said, it's not a viable solution.

OK then, go in the sun with your hair piece, you'll think about what I said when your piece turns into a different color than your own hair. You don't believe me? You don't believe the sun changes people's hair color? Sea water damages real hair, so imagine what it would do to a hair piece. Trekking? I don't know in what country you live but, once the temperature rises, with that rug on your hair, you'll know what torture means. Those are all arguments pushed by wig manufacturers.

Ordering a wig online? Yeah right, buy a cat in a bag. That's like those people ordering their finasteride or minoxidil from obscure online sources and they come here to say it doesn't work. How surprising.

Jason Alexander said it right in an interview, once you go the hair piece route, there are no days off, you have to maintain continuity, the illusion. My grandfather (a few generations of wig wearers in my family) removed his wig when he felt like it, this was just ridiculous.

Mate, i personally know someone who wears a hairpiece and i did not know, he told me he wore one and i was like wtf?
    In your mind you are dead set that it doesnt work , fine believe that,

Going out one time in the sun doesnt change your hair color nor your hair piece color, stop being ignorant man, Sure if you are an outdoor person your hairpiece lifespan will be reduced no question,
    I will order one online and get it fitted and blended perfectly at a salon, the people on hairpiece forums are real people, you think all those thousands of people on NWL, toplace, etc are just scam accounts promoting the products for no reason ? get real bro

Its not for everyone and some people hate the idea, fairplay, just like some people hate the idea of hormone altering meds or invasive hair surgery,
    to each his own,

But it 100% is a viable solution for some people

The sun changing hair color is a well-known fact. Especially for hair pieces, you know how they're manufactured right? Did you know that the hair on a piece chemically bleached and then dyed again? Of course not.

And I'm the one being ignorant.

By all means, go for it. I can't wait to hear your feedback.

NOT EVERYTIME YOU STEP OUT!
    Dude honestly whatever floats your boat, you do your transplants + minoxidil,

Ill try out my systems, i prefer aesthetics to everything

Fair enough. I just didn't want people to get false hopes about hair pieces.

Right now I'm doing nothing + minoxidil, but I'm OK with it for the moment.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    If you guys are so fond of hair transplants and have apparently had 'success' with your hair loss concerns/issues than why do you feel the need to regularly post on this forum? Unless your paid to endorse HT's?

I would rather wear a rug/hairpiece if it looks undetectable as opposed to getting a chunk of meat chopped out of the back of my head and then have holes drilled into the top... Only to have it fall out again over the next 1-2 years...
    Even with FUT, nobody "chops" anything. There's FUE if you don't want to get FUT.

Man, you sound really ignorant. Like you know nothing about hair loss or hair transplants at all. Losing hair for 14 months, it really shows in your posts. Wait til you've been balding for years. I've had hair loss for 9 years now.

I agree with Cob 100%. Fred, all your information is wrong about hairpieces, most likely because you have been sulking in your misery the past however many years due to your hair loss. Unlike you and your delusional perspective some people like myself actually decide to take measures to resolve this issue instead of being mortified and throwing out false information on these forums... And thats bullshit if you really think a system cost 700 pounds, you're not fooling anyone.

If the hair system goes well when I get it in 6 weeks, I will post pics and you should promise if thats the case, you will not bash hair systems on these forums again... Go bash SMP or something else... I'm too pale and Eastern European to get a procedure like that anyways..

Temporary SMP, unlike a hair piece, is a viable solution: if well done, you're good for two years and it doesn't stop you from doing anything.

You don't have it glued on your head yet, do you?

See you in 6 weeks.

SMP is a joke, i dont want some tattoeed on hair, i want real good looking hair