+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    no, it will just come back weaker.

All that happened was either a) your hair just decided it was ****ed by MPB and fell out due to that and will come back weaker or b) minox gave the follicle a shock into resting to regenerate and come back stronger

eitherway, it will come back, just either stronger or weaker depending on what made it fall out per follicle.
    i am sure rogaine made it fall out.because i am 27 years old.i had full head of hair, you couldnt see my scalp even when my hair is wet.now you may ask why i used rogaine when i had full hair on my head.i thought i must take precaution before i lose my hair, and i used rogaine.why i used rogaine? because i used it in 2010 and 2012 also and it didnt make my hair like this,i got good results..but i dont understand what is happening now .i went to doctor and she said this is not a male type hair loss. and she also agreed rogaine made it like this and she thinks rogaine gave a shock and my hair went into resting phase.but i cant be sure.if my hair never comes back,i will never forgive my self,and i am thinking to apply fda how they approved a medicine like this which causes normal hair dies.i attached picture.first one i took 1,5 months ago,third one shows how my density is less than before,second one i cut my hair and you can see all my hair is thick and looks heahty,the last one i took 5 days ago.now everybody can call me stupid because i used rogaine for that hair but as i wrote, i used it 2 times before and it was good, thats why i used..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	foto?raf 2 (2).JPG

Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	25084   Click image for larger version

Name:	foto?raf 4 (1).jpg

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	25085   Click image for larger version

Name:	foto?raf 2.jpg

Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	25086   Click image for larger version

Name:	foto?raf 1.jpg

Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	25087  

you really should run some blood tests for other things,

unless your body had some sort of reaction to the rogaine, or you had an onset of extremely aggresive hairloss, I have no idea how rogaine could possibly cause that to happen that quickly. Unless your hair was thinner than you thought it was before, which is also possible...

but you're kind of stuck using rogaine to see if it comes back, unless there is conclusive evidence in your blood or something, or an allergy to something in rogaine?

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    you really should run some blood tests for other things,

unless your body had some sort of reaction to the rogaine, or you had an onset of extremely aggresive hairloss, I have no idea how rogaine could possibly cause that to happen that quickly. Unless your hair was thinner than you thought it was before, which is also possible...

but you're kind of stuck using rogaine to see if it comes back, unless there is conclusive evidence in your blood or something, or an allergy to something in rogaine?
    i went to a hair clinic and they took blood test, everything is normal.i dont think i have a allergy to rogaine because i used it also before 2 differen times.i dont know what to do.as i said i am 27 years old and i never saw somebody who loses that much hair in 2 months..as you see my hair looks thick and healthy but they are falling out and doesnt come back. i wrote to fda 20 different fda officers with my before after pictures. İf i dont get my hair back i will apply to court against johson & johson company or maybe also fda.because they approved this product.if they approved, they should wrote that it may causes healhty hair die. But they only say if u stop using u only lose what you gained.i really need help.but i am sure it isnot aga..

Why did you start to use it in the first place.

Your hair looked fine in the 1st photo

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    Why did you start to use it in the first place.

Your hair looked fine in the 1st photo
    My hair was falling out i was afraid so i used.and because i used it 2 years and 4 years ago also and it didnt make like this before. But this time i lost my hair i hope it grows back.i still cant understand how it happent. Only in 1,5 month.am i first in the world ??

Everyone's hair fall out. Maybe even Brad Pitt sheds 150 hairs a days. What matters is if there is visible thinning.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Everyone's hair fall out. Maybe even Brad Pitt sheds 150 hairs a days. What matters is if there is visible thinning.
    it was falling out much.i think.maybe it was because my hair was renewing itself and there was no visible thining at that time.before it happens i wanted to revent myself, and rogaine made like this.so is there a solution for this or i lost my hair forever?

It will fully grow back, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    It will fully grow back, don't worry.
    thank you for answer.do you think if it doesn't grow back, can i get 10 million dollars from johson and johnson company )) if it goes like this i will be the first person who goes nw0 to nw7 in 4 months

Fred off topic (sorry op).. As you've had gynaecomastia removed already once, is it possible for you ever to suffer it again? Or once removed - permanently gone? Thanks.