+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Alopecia 2014 - Alopecia Androgenetica e Rigenerazione Cellulare bSBS

Injections are the key. No vehicule BS.

I speak Italian although my science vocabulary is limited.

They inject:

1) blood present growth factors i.e. "cytokines" which are extracted from the blood through a proprietary method

2) "Attivatori Nanusomici" (can't find English translation of this term but it's some kind of "nanusomic" activators) i.e. "proteins to create metabolic chain allowing development of hair follicles"

3) Injection of two gas like substances:
    A) carbon dioxide allowing for blood vessel enlargment
    B) mix of oxygen and ozone blocking prostglandin 2 where hair follicles are miniaturized or dying

Once all these substances have been injected with the pistol, the second device you see is some kind of magnetic/electric device used to activate the injected substances by binding them to the hair root.

They say you only go in for one single sitting and they take care of everything.

I also took a good look at their website. They seem to be a HT clinic pairing this injection system to their hair translpant FUE services. They do however claim that "it is possible in many cases to just do the injections as long as the hair follicle is only dormant"

the results are true? because it looks more promising than histogen or replicel.i think we must talk about this.

Well the injection system resembles what they do, but the contents of these injections are quite different. It's interesting because I would imagine they would have to go through some kind of medical trial if they had something that was regenerative medicine at its core, at least I would think so...?

Also it's interesting how they have their own version of pgd2 blocking...

Hmm....that's weird- the first link to the video seems to be down, I clicked it earlier today and it was there.

I'd like to hear from Arashi, he's got a pretty good track record of exposing scam artists REAL QUICK.

But as with everyone, I hope this stuff works (probably doesnt because society likes to have balding men get dicked around by snake oil)

Hi guys!!I'm italian and i bet on whatever you want that this is 1000% scam..probably it's just prp..Here in italy this process is thought to be the "state of the art" to cure baldness..anyway i ll check and i ll let you know..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by toretto View Post
    Hi guys!!I'm italian and i bet on whatever you want that this is 1000% scam..probably it's just prp..
    Yup, I thought PRP as well when I read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    1) blood present growth factors i.e. "cytokines" which are extracted from the blood through a proprietary method