+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy I am trying to Work out but I'm ugly/bald and I just cant cope anymore.

I got made fun of a lot in my life. People laughed at me, called me ugly plenty of times, some people even said, 'dude have you seen your face'...Getting fun of for being bald was a lot too. Never a day when someone doesn't comment on it.

I am not good looking at all. NOT at all. My head shape and size is not suited for baldness.

EVERY TIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE MY BALDNESS AND OLDNESS, IT HURTS SO MUCH

I tried working out, and forgetting about it....

I am one of those people who cannot move on....

I even told my parents again this weekend, that hairloss hurts so much. They told me off, and scolded me, saying that hair loss is nothing, and that I'm just making excuses. They said deal with it, its no big deal.

THAT HURTS.

The last girl I really liked, rejected me saying I look super old and ugly, and then went on to get with 6-8 different men. It hurts daily to look in the mirror.
    I have accepted that the only way I can cope is to never again have a social life, and just wear a hat. I hope to get a pet one day, who will not judge me.

I JUST WANNA SAY, THANK YOU MY BROTHERS:
    YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THIS WORLD I CAN TALK TO. I CANT EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO MY PARENTS(WHO I THOUGHT CARED)....YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE PAIN

ALL HAIL SPENCER KOBREN, THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

Thumbs up

Keep up the working out as it will help you to feel better. Your obviously a very decent guy and I wish the best. I'm sure all the other posters would agree.

Don't give up, you don't know what may be around the corner!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I got made fun of a lot in my life. People laughed at me, called me ugly plenty of times, some people even said, 'dude have you seen your face'...Getting fun of for being bald was a lot too. Never a day when someone doesn't comment on it.

I am not good looking at all. NOT at all. My head shape and size is not suited for baldness.

EVERY TIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE MY BALDNESS AND OLDNESS, IT HURTS SO MUCH

I even told my parents again this weekend, that hairloss hurts so much. They told me off, and scolded me, saying that hair loss is nothing, and that I'm just making excuses. They said deal with it, its no big deal.

THAT HURTS.

The last girl I really liked, rejected me saying I look super old and ugly, and then went on to get with 6-8 different men. It hurts daily to look in the mirror.
    I have accepted that the only way I can cope is to never again have a social life, and just wear a hat. I hope to get a pet one day, who will not judge me.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THIS WORLD I CAN TALK TO. I CANT EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO MY PARENTS(WHO I THOUGHT CARED)....YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE PAIN

Try not to worry about that women there all sluts !!

Hey man. We all go through this. None of us likes the hand we have been dealt. Think about how many people who are so much worse off in life and work to better yourself. I go to the gym every day because its something I can control and it makes me look and feel better, like a form of meditation. I cant really control the fact that I have lost much of my hair or the way my face looks, but I can certainly improve my strength and body composition. Based on your posts, I feel you are suffering from depression. I think you would benefit from seeing a counselor. Many people do and it can really help your outlook on life.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post

THAT HURTS.

If I remember correctly you are in your early 20's. Unfortunately at that age the biggest factor when finding a mate is appearance. As you grow older this will change. I am not going to lie and say that will become a non factor, but it will not be the only factor. Use this time wisely so in a few years when you meet a quality woman, you can bring more to the table than just six pack abs. Education and a good job will go a long way. Personality and confidence are also huge. Your opinion on the "perfect woman" will also change. Right now you may describe your perfect woman to have big tits, a nice ass, and able to give a great blow job. When you get older your idea of the perfect woman will also include: education, class, good values, respect for herself, able to hold a decent conversation, etc. As most of us grow older we realize that there is more to a person than just good looks.

As far as the lack of support from your parents. Unfortunately that is a typical response from people that just don't get it.

I remember the thread you posted about the last girl you liked. I remember something about her blowing a bunch of guys at the same time. Trust me when you get older you will understand that these women are trash and avoid them like the plague. You are lucky she rejected you.

Just hang in there. Battle through these tough times and live life. Things will turn around for you.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

You cant see it now but times WILL get better for you FlightTL..
    Im glad that you are here and reaching out to us..we are all in this TOGETHER!
    Remember this fact of life Flight,,'We ARE our own worst CRITICS'
    Go easy on yourself Bro' , dont take negativity to heart.
    Stay focus. I feel this year 2014 will be a good year !

Thank you guys so much.

This is the only support I have when it comes to hair loss.

THANK YOU SPENCER KOBREN.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    'We ARE our own worst CRITICS'
    Go easy on yourself Bro' , dont take negativity to heart.
    This and that. And yeah, Thank you Spencer, you have done so much to help so many. I for one appreciate everything you do.

You should check out some of Nick Vujicic’s videos on youtube. He has no arms or legs but someone he was able to cope and rise above it. What was it that he did? How does he think? It’s more about what you say to yourself and not what others say to you.

We all have running dialogues in our heads the script can be changed.

Look at the Sky put things into perspective. There is a lot more going on than just Hair bro. The sad reality is we live in a narcissistic world. But not everyones like that dude, some people take it with a grain of salt and it doesn't matter to them. At the end of the day, whats important is looking for the positives do what you can to make yourself happy and feel fulfilled, somethings we have no control over and trust me MPB is unenjoyable. Mine started at 21(I'm 23) now and i'm a NW2.5 going on NW3. There will be a cure, hang in there. But keep making yourself happy. It's amazing there is a support network for us lads/laddettes to share our stories and insecuritys. Touche Spencer Kobren.