+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

good to know its working out man, gives me more confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    So I've been wearing this piece for 2 weeks now and I'm finally getting used to it... It doesn't feel like there is anything on my head... I've been sweating and playing lots of sports and it hasnt been an issue... I sleep in it as well with no discomfort. I live in NYC and get it serviced and cleaned every 2 weeks at a salon... I get it replaced with a new one every 2 months... Its much easier with the ladies now as it has greatly reduced my anxiety and it obviously looks good..The hair just feels frizzy the way it would if you put a lot of style gel in it... Its an easy excuse if a girl runs her hands through it to just say you put hair gel in it.... Havent gotten laid in the past couple weeks but i've been meeting lots of girls and have been going on many dates, so likely soon. Its bonded with a superglue so theres no way it could fall off.. If you tried to tear it off, there would likely be a lot of blood involved... All is well so far and I can't complain... The only condition is that its a really high quality piece and with the maintenance and all, I'll be spending about 5-6K a year on it.... Not to mention when it gets rediculously hot during the summers, I wonder if it will detach easier or cause other problems.... Either way I am very content with it so far..

Bottom line:
    If you can afford it and the balding issue has affected you as severely as it has me the past 18 months than I would strongly recommend doing this.... It may have changed my life for the better, we'll see... Feeling really great at the moment... I'll Checking off this forum for a bit... Hope you can all find a solution to your hair loss woes... I know how much it sucks and am finally glad to have found a way to relieve the anxiety and stress it brings for the time being..

If you do not live in a major city you can try the online companies... The problem is you have to learn to attach, deattach and the maintenance all by yourself which can be extreemly time consuming.... Up to you though.. Good luck...

Research carefully, alot of salonists and some online companies will rip you off..

Dont do Hair Club for men either.. They will rip you off... Go find a family owned salon who values their customers and has excellent service... They rely on repeat business and will treat as well as anyone can
    Thanks for the update and the advice. I am very happy for you man! Congrats!

Also, does anyone have any idea where I could find a salon like this? I live in Oklahoma.