+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Personally I would worry a lot more about all the far more subtle and long term changes or alterations that could happen from lowering DHT. I would tell you what they are, but I am talking about the multitude of things DHT could be involved with that we simply dont know about yet or show up decades later from many complex interactions in that endocrine system. Possible nothing at all happens too, but it could. That is the risk your taking by using any internal drug whether its shown safe so far or not

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Personally I would worry a lot more about all the far more subtle and long term changes or alterations that could happen from lowering DHT. I would tell you what they are, but I am talking about the multitude of things DHT could be involved with that we simply dont know about yet or show up decades later from many complex interactions in that endocrine system. Possible nothing at all happens too, but it could. That is the risk your taking by using any internal drug whether its shown safe so far or not
    I agree with this. Hopefully an effective treatment is available soon so that I could drop fin and not have to worry about what will happen decades in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Most people having success on finasteride usually don't drop by to tell us about it. They most likely are not thinking about hair loss and have no reason to visit these types of forums. Most of the people that post here, like myself, are in an ongoing battle with hair loss.
    This is very true.

Before going on Finasteride and for the first month I was on it, I would post on here every single day over 20 times.

In the last 5 months, my hair has stopped looking worse and some days looks even better, and I find that I visit this website every couple months when I used to basically live on it.

Finally, just my experience, I've had no side-effects on Finasteride. I read all the horror stories but I chose to believe the facts.