Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kadlec
    • Jul 2013

Nizoral Shampoo

I've seen a lot of people reply to threads recommending this Shampoo. Can anyone give me some more info onit? How it works, is it effective etc Also I could only find Nizoral Anti dandruff is this the stuff to get? Im from the UK a link of where to buy would be nice

cheers
  • Mike K
    • Apr 2012

The Nizoral anti-dandruff stuff is the correct stuff. The 1% is blue and the 2% is red. The bottle says to use it 2-3 times a week so thats what I do. Honestly I cannot speak for its effectiveness because I have never used it by itself I have only used it in conjunction with Minoxidil and Finasteride. I only use the stuff because so many other people do, so I jumped on the bandwagon.

Hopefully its working, I certainly do not think it is hurting anything lol.

Also, the site where I buy mine is inhousepharmacy.biz. I looked at tons of local stores (walmart, CVS, walgreens, etc.) and never could find the stuff. Even the 1%. For that reason I bought the 1% online and then after a while I was like "well hell... if I'm gonna buy the 1% online I might as well buy the 2% instead." I don't know if they ship to UK or not I live in the US.
    Last edited by Mike K; 02-12-2014, 09:37 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a website

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Take this YouTube video for what it is,,the most important thing to do is RESEARCH-RESEARCH-RESEARCH.
      25 days after beginning Finasteride I had started using Nizoral !° on August of 2013.
      I decided to use it after researching and listening to the advice given to me by users of Niz' That product does have a moderately good medical history of use. If you decide to try it out,,READ the instructions carefully.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

I was able to get through about 25 seconds of the video before I started dancing.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

HAHAHA Notcoolanymore ,,I really APPRECIATE YOU BRO! You are a good guy!! Im glad that you and so many others are here to share.

Comment

Working...