Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Yea, both guys hairline in the videos was ridiculous. The first was the worst, especially those arrowhead temple points.

SMH...

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWillis View Post
    The problem is, is many clients want to go for that fresh haircut look. The fact remains though, it's SMP not a haircut. Replicating a shaved head will NEVER be a perfectly straight line. Flippo, your treatment looks AMAZING man, congrats.

Thank you DC and I found not agree more! Fracturing the hairline is key and when I shave my head I can't even tell where my own transplanted hair begins!

Results of SMP with straight hair lines look so bad... I've seen pretty good SMP results but literally none of them was one with a straight hair line

Flippo...

Wow, where did you go to get that type of procedure? Looks awesome! Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Diego View Post
    Flippo...

Wow, where did you go to get that type of procedure? Looks awesome! Congrats.
    Thank you the practitioner is definitely the key. Matt Lulo is amazing and after practicing and running US operations for HIS he started his own company HeadstrongNY (I think they have three locations now). He's the best I know of in the US and is a great guy! Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippo View Post
    I think younger guys go for the straighter hairlines, however, most I have seen have very natural hairlines. I think mine is very natural and has gone completely unnoticed.
    How often do you shave your head? Will that not increase the speed of fading because the skin sheds each time you shave?

Quote Originally Posted by hairlessllama View Post
    How often do you shave your head? Will that not increase the speed of fading because the skin sheds each time you shave?
    I usually shave once a day and it has no effect on fading due to the depth of the ink. However, ones immune system plays a significant roll on how fast they will fade. Mine is in overdrive so Matt has dropped about 20 shades from my first treatment.

I usually shave once a day and it has no effect on fading due to the depth of the ink. However, ones immune system plays a significant roll on how fast they will fade. Mine is in overdrive so Matt has dropped about 20 shades from my first treatment.
    I suppose to get the full effect of the smp shaving to the skin is ideal. Using a hair shaver to buzz cut it would defeat the purpose especially if one has a scar eat to ear correct?

Quote Originally Posted by hairlessllama View Post
    I suppose to get the full effect of the smp shaving to the skin is ideal. Using a hair shaver to buzz cut it would defeat the purpose especially if one has a scar eat to ear correct?
    I have a Panasonic rotary which gets pretty close but I just like the feel of a wet shave. I know a few people with SMP that use balding clippers and let it go a couple days. My hair also grows really fast so it's just easier to wet shave when I shower.

I have a Panasonic rotary which gets pretty close but I just like the feel of a wet shave. I know a few people with SMP that use balding clippers and let it go a couple days. My hair also grows really fast so it's just easier to wet shave when I shower.
    Do you have any before treatment photos? How much of your head did you get done?