Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Member wylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Yea, both guys hairline in the videos was ridiculous. The first was the worst, especially those arrowhead temple points.

    SMH...

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWillis View Post
    The problem is, is many clients want to go for that fresh haircut look. The fact remains though, it's SMP not a haircut. Replicating a shaved head will NEVER be a perfectly straight line. Flippo, your treatment looks AMAZING man, congrats.

    Thank you DC and I found not agree more! Fracturing the hairline is key and when I shave my head I can't even tell where my own transplanted hair begins!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    F*ck Balding
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Results of SMP with straight hair lines look so bad... I've seen pretty good SMP results but literally none of them was one with a straight hair line

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Flippo...


    Wow, where did you go to get that type of procedure? Looks awesome! Congrats.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Diego View Post
    Flippo...


    Wow, where did you go to get that type of procedure? Looks awesome! Congrats.
    Thank you the practitioner is definitely the key. Matt Lulo is amazing and after practicing and running US operations for HIS he started his own company HeadstrongNY (I think they have three locations now). He's the best I know of in the US and is a great guy! Happy to answer any questions you may have.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippo View Post
    I think younger guys go for the straighter hairlines, however, most I have seen have very natural hairlines. I think mine is very natural and has gone completely unnoticed.
    How often do you shave your head? Will that not increase the speed of fading because the skin sheds each time you shave?

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairlessllama View Post
    How often do you shave your head? Will that not increase the speed of fading because the skin sheds each time you shave?
    I usually shave once a day and it has no effect on fading due to the depth of the ink. However, ones immune system plays a significant roll on how fast they will fade. Mine is in overdrive so Matt has dropped about 20 shades from my first treatment.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippo View Post
    I usually shave once a day and it has no effect on fading due to the depth of the ink. However, ones immune system plays a significant roll on how fast they will fade. Mine is in overdrive so Matt has dropped about 20 shades from my first treatment.
    I suppose to get the full effect of the smp shaving to the skin is ideal. Using a hair shaver to buzz cut it would defeat the purpose especially if one has a scar eat to ear correct?

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairlessllama View Post
    I suppose to get the full effect of the smp shaving to the skin is ideal. Using a hair shaver to buzz cut it would defeat the purpose especially if one has a scar eat to ear correct?
    I have a Panasonic rotary which gets pretty close but I just like the feel of a wet shave. I know a few people with SMP that use balding clippers and let it go a couple days. My hair also grows really fast so it's just easier to wet shave when I shower.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippo View Post
    I have a Panasonic rotary which gets pretty close but I just like the feel of a wet shave. I know a few people with SMP that use balding clippers and let it go a couple days. My hair also grows really fast so it's just easier to wet shave when I shower.
    Do you have any before treatment photos? How much of your head did you get done?

Similar Threads

  1. True or false, natural hairlines are 45-50 fu's per sq cm
    By Dav7 in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:07 PM
  2. baby hairlines
    By jman91 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 07:25 AM
  3. Guys with mature hairlines
    By yeahyeahyeah in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 02:46 PM
  4. Dr Feller Hairlines via video montage
    By Spex in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:45 AM
  5. Latisse has been used on hairlines with some success
    By Flowers in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

I'm going to test a LLLT helmet. Tracking my results here
03-28-2017 09:54 AM
by FAA952
Last Post By k9gatton
Today 11:41 AM
Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.
08-21-2014 08:44 AM
by Jazz1
Last Post By k9gatton
Today 11:36 AM
How long will I last?
Yesterday 01:52 PM
by Sean123
Last Post By k9gatton
Today 11:32 AM
New to the forum!
10-18-2017 10:49 AM
by hegets
Last Post By k9gatton
Today 11:25 AM
My Story: Need Help with micro dosing!
Today 09:48 AM
by Sam01
Last Post By Sam01
Today 09:48 AM