+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Sm04554

I'm not sure why no one has pointed this out yet, but the obvious question is how these results scale. We could be talking:

10% at 3 months
    20% at 6 months
    40% at a year
    80% at 2 years

You've got to keep in mind we're dealing with a new pathway here that is about as downstream the cascade as we've ever gone. There's been some good solid theory about why other treatment modalities hit a brick wall, and it's usually because of some downstream effect. The limiting effect here might just be the physical growth rate of the hair follicle itself.

Everyone is assuming these results are logarithmic, that they taper off, (like fin and minox). What if, in fact, they're linear? Good god, what if they're exponential?

Until some guys actually start dropping some science about what these results actually mean, taking the most facile and pessimistic view is really people wallowing in playing whiny victim bitches. And don't start posting all your little emotional tantrums because your emotions don't mean shit, I just want the data.

This product would be great for me as an add on to fin. If it gets released within 2 years I will be very happy. NW 7's are ****ed and should just accept it imo. Stop wasting your time on these depressing forums. If you really want hair as a 7... do the front + mid at a proper clinic and accept the bald spot on the back. My two cents.

theres so many negative thoughts regarding this since weve been burned so many times in the past.
    first point the trial was breif 3 months... not really adequate time to assess how good of regrowth agent this is.
    second point it definitely created skme regrowth 10% which is eh but if we kitchen sink our heads 10 from sm 10 from cb plus maintenance plus 20 from min is 40%. you cant expect this to be an end game cure gotta keep your hopes realistic. also this product would obviously be better for diffusers. realistically we need a product that can create greater regrowth so HT can be more aesthetic at this stage in the game.
    the one negative that worries me is the poor dose response curve and how it plateued at such a low dosage. hang tight my fellow baldies

Quote Originally Posted by dus View Post
    This product would be great for me as an add on to fin. If it gets released within 2 years I will be very happy. NW 7's are ****ed and should just accept it imo. Stop wasting your time on these depressing forums. If you really want hair as a 7... do the front + mid at a proper clinic and accept the bald spot on the back. My two cents.
    If your a NW7 you should go for an SMP/FUE combo IMO it's almost a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoxynil View Post
    Completely agree

I think we need to see 12 month results before drawing conclusions. Not sure whats the point in even releasing 3 months results its almost meaningless because results can change so much in 6 more months. Everyone responds differently, but it takes a lot longer then 3 months

Hello Guys,

Do we have the formula, or a new patent ??
    I ask this in order to know if we can copy it ?

SO, they go on P3 ?

does anyone have any sort of an idea when we will hear an official statement from sammumed ? I also heard on the *** forum that someone said theyre reconsidering dosage so are starting things from scratch? can anyone confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoxynil View Post
    This is something I've been wondering about because SMP on its own looks shit when close up (and the hairlines I've seen are generally awful too) and obviously won't feel like little hairs if touched... but getting a diffuse-ish FUE done and with SMP sounds plausible. Not quite sure why this isn't a popular thing already... maybe there should be a thread on it if there isn't one...

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    This is something I've been wondering about because SMP on its own looks shit when close up (and the hairlines I've seen are generally awful too) and obviously won't feel like little hairs if touched... but getting a diffuse-ish FUE done and with SMP sounds plausible. Not quite sure why this isn't a popular thing already... maybe there should be a thread on it if there isn't one...
    From what I've seen just browsing SMP forums, the results can look VERY good. Just having some real hair around the hairline can give a very realistic look. I saw one guy who used just 800 grafts to replicate a hair line and the rest was standard tricopigmentation. I'm quite amazed that there's no great interest in it on here.