Thread: Hello all

Threaded View

Default Hello all

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I am 38, soon to be 39 years old. I first started notice large amounts of hair shedding when I was around 27 years old. The thinning on the frontal crown of my head was noticeable a few years later. I started to take propecia at around 32 years of age, and had been using it until this year. Propecia worked pretty good for me, stopping the shedding and also allowing some fill in of the balding area.

However, I decided to stop using propecia this year. I didn't suffer the worst of the side effects such as loss of sexual function, but I did have other side effects that may be attributed to propecia. These included 'brain fog,' confusion, and lack of mental focus at times. I understand that this will accelerate my hair loss, but at this time I did not want the side effects. This is not a knock on propecia itself, as most people don't have any problems with it.

Now I come to sites like these to find an 'alternative.' I am particularly excited by the Plasma as well as cloning technologies that are being discussed here.