+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky4444 View Post
    ...holy crap!! 10 diode lid for that much money?? rip off!!! Do you realize that those diodes cost like $3/each???
    Don't care. $140 is what this will cost in 6 months if I don't see results.

I'm not building my own helmet. Makes zero sense. Don't care it each diode was $0.03. I'm not building a contraption in my basement like you wierdos.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Don't care. $140 is what this will cost in 6 months if I don't see results.

I'm not building my own helmet. Makes zero sense. Don't care it each diode was $0.03. I'm not building a contraption in my basement like you wierdos.
    lmao!!! 10 diodes won't do ANYTHING!!! I have 60+ diodes and didn't keep my hair!!! It helped a bit, but 10 diodes is a JOKE dude...

sucker

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Are you arguing for or against this? Basically what you just said admits there is not a shred of evidence to support his claims --- which is not a good thing.
    I was just being a jerk. No I am not for trying this.

lmao!!! 10 diodes won't do ANYTHING!!! I have 60+ diodes and didn't keep my hair!!! It helped a bit, but 10 diodes is a JOKE dude...

sucker
    Hey sucker look at this guys results with igrow http://diyhairrestoration.com/my-8-m...growth-device/

sucker you just have aggressive mpb

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Hey sucker look at this guys results with igrow http://diyhairrestoration.com/my-8-m...growth-device/

sucker you just have aggressive mpb
    holy jeezus!! You're gonna get sucked into those pics??

Whatever dude...knock yourself out...I don't know how much hairloss you have...but either way, if you're gonna go for it, get something that has at least 50 diodes and do your scalp in sections..

10 diodes will not work!!!

holy jeezus!! You're gonna get sucked into those pics??

Whatever dude...knock yourself out...I don't know how much hairloss you have...but either way, if you're gonna go for it, get something that has at least 50 diodes and do your scalp in sections..

10 diodes will not work!!!
    Then we wasted $140. My time is worth $140 to not be a goon and put together a hat made of tin cans with red lasers in it just because I want more diodes. They advertise it to work and back it up with a 6 month money back guarantee minus the restocking fee. I'm trying it.

Guess what? I also don't need to be stuck in my basement with a DIY I have no business even starting. Wish you the best man.

Don't hate on people that want to try legit manufactured products because you think or believe you can make one better in your parents dungeon. Come on bro.

You're better than that. Wish us the best and move on with your own 1000 diodes.

Then we wasted $140. My time is worth $140 to not be a goon and put together a hat made of tin cans with red lasers in it just because I want more diodes. They advertise it to work and back it up with a 6 month money back guarantee minus the restocking fee. I'm trying it.

Guess what? I also don't need to be stuck in my basement with a DIY I have no business even starting. Wish you the best man.

Don't hate on people that want to try legit manufactured products because you think or believe you can make one better in your parents dungeon. Come on bro.

You're better than that. Wish us the best and move on with your own 1000 diodes.
    ummmm...you're wrong...I'm telling you 10 diodes is a joke and you're wasting your time....I've built my own and done a ton of research on it, not to mention using it for an extended period of time...

...you can do whatever you want -- I am actually trying to help you...10 diodes won't even put a dent into your hairloss...period...and done!!! ....go ahead and lose more hair ...I don't give a rats ass

ummmm...you're wrong...I'm telling you 10 diodes is a joke and you're wasting your time....I've built my own and done a ton of research on it, not to mention using it for an extended period of time...

...you can do whatever you want -- I am actually trying to help you...10 diodes won't even put a dent into your hairloss...period...and done!!! ....go ahead and lose more hair ...I don't give a rats ass
    I'm not arguing with you man. In fact, you're probably right as you have more experience with lasers than me. But keep in mind, I'm also not "bald." I have diffuse thinning and a receding hairline, but no bald spots. Just thin hair. Maybe the helmet can improve the texture or improve my hair somewhat cosmetically.
    Maybe it will do jack.

Worst case, you tried helping me save $140 if I return it. My time, again, is worth the $140. I'm not building a helmet.

I can afford to lose that amount of cash to test the helmet myself versus listening to someone that could be Jason Statum bald. Not sayin that's the case, but you catch my drift. Same goes with every treatment...if I listened to every Joe blow that said "this doesn't work or that doesn't work".."trust me, I have tried it," or " trust me I know this from experience." Well gues what? If I listened to everyone that said that I would be a Norwood 5.

I'll let you know if it doesn't work then you can say I told you so...and I'll gladly say you're right.

I have the cash so I don't mind forking $140 restocking fee if this helmet does nothing in 6 months. Build your own laser? Dude I don't know about you, but I don't have the time, patience, or an ioda of knowledge to even remotely construct an effective and working laser helmet.

If you do, then all the power with you bro. I won't be stuck in my basement plugging in diodes in a metal hat. That's ridiculous.

Igrow has some hype attached, I'll give it a whirl or return it. Worth the $140 risk. I need to do something. My hair is thinning drastically. It's the worst feeling in the world. Transplant at 28? That's embarassing.

F hairloss and I can guarantee your stack doesn't work. I'm simply trying it because I have done everything else commercially available at this point aside from getting embarrassing FUE plugs.

Damn this curse.
    How would you know? You are not doing my stack.

dermarolling 1 x "every few weeks", what the **** is that? I said shaved head, aggressive weekly dermarolling.

Laser eod, with a 10 diode piece of crap. I said SATURATE your scalp with ALOT of diodes like 150.

Where's the vit d2?

Wheres the Alpecin?

There were 7 very specific elements in the stack. you've changed half of it and diluted the rest, you are not doing my stack. They work together.

You don't think it's convenient to do what I've said so your not doing it.

This is not about convenience or not being a "weirdo" as you put it, this forum we have right here is an opportunity for individuals who are serious about finding the best possible treatment for hairloss to do so, WHATEVER IT TAKES.