+ Reply to Thread

Default Any updates on Dr. Fellers new fue tool?

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...ghlight=feller

What have the results been?
    Has anyone tried it on BHT to see if it could make bht viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Feller View Post
    Thanks for asking Commander.
    The tool is doing very well and all the FUE results you've seen from me over the past few years have come from using that tool. I have not tried BHT as yet, but that is on the near horizon.
    As you know I'm not a huge fan of BHT, but perhaps changing my protocol to the point where I can implant the BHT immediately after it is extracted may make the difference. We will see.

http://www.fellermedicaldata.com/vid...OnlineDemo.wmv

http://www.fellermedicaldata.com/vid...erforation.gif
    Thank you for your response. How have your prp experiments going?

I do want to appologize for constantly bothering you about BHT when you are not a fan due to your previous experiments.
    On just about every board for the last 3 years I've been bothering you. It's just that I am very interested in BHT due to how hairy I am despite the lack of BHT success from other doctors. I know I could just go to a doc who already does BHT but I wish you would try it because your extremly honest and a great HT surgeon and the other surgeons who do it are shady at best.
    I feel that docs shouldnt give up on bht just yet. Just a few decades ago regular HT were terrible yet no one gave up on them. With your tool and prp I'm wondering if it could solve the BHT problem.

My idea is a simple postage stamp 200 (or 100 or 50 you decide the number) BHT fue using your new tool implanted immediatley after extraction ,soaked in PRP in December (I've heard that's a slow time for cosmetic surgery). I pay for the BHT grafts at the regular ht fue price(with full understanding they probably will not grow) as well as the prp so its not a financial loss for you since that time could be spent with a real ht. Worse case scenario they don't grow I move on (until the next innovation that might make bht work ) best case BHT is made viable.

Once again sorry for bothering you.