+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    Its spelled "you're"
    Oh god.

yes, I "heard" from a bunch of users from this forum and hair loss talk that people get it.

that's why I asked if it goes away once the product is discontinued, I didn't come asking if its a side or not since I know it is. BTW, how would you know, you don't even take fin or minox and complain about having no hair, you're opinion means less than an infants
    Do you use more than the recommended amount?

I got really bad dark circles and senile spots when I was overdosing. I went back to using it only once a day then the side effects went away. Now I use it twice a day and I see no problem with dark circles or skin aging. Just be careful how much of it you use.

Though I admit, when I was overdosing I was getting better results, but what is having more hair when you look like you could be a Walking Dead zombie? And although results were better, it was not bringing me back to NW2 or NW1. I was a NW3 zombie.

Sometimes I pour it on my head when I reach the end of the bottle.

Its spelled "you're"

But since you don't get any sides then I guess nobody does either. Nice logic.
    Are you sure about that? You're is short for "you are" . So Fred would be saying "You are argument is wrong" based on your correction?

Feel free to correct me too, I always get caught out myself..

BTW i'm not trying to scare people away from it. I currently use Dutasteride 0.5MG/day and minoxidil twice a day, and for 6 months from May to November 2013, I was using Minoxidil liquid at night foam in the day, 1.25mg fin a day, and 0.5 dutasteride a day.

So as you can see, i'm not an anti-hair loss drug advocate but I do have to give my honest takes on these drugs. Fin/Dut combined never gave me sexual sides, let alone just taking one drug. I'm fine down there. But then to others, even using 0.000001mg of fin they claim their d*cks have gone numb. I guess it's the same for minoxidil, some of us don't get side effects, others do. I'm grateful I don't get sides from fin or dut, but I can't say the same for minox. At least I know I can take normally and not get sides, but I can't overdose like I have in the past with fin, where I take 2.5mg-5mg a day and nothing happens to me sexually.

@PatientlyWaiting,

Do you currently use both fin/dut or just dut? N you think if you started dut + mionox much earlier you would still be nw1-2?

You seem to be in the group of ppl who are good respoders AND get no sides.

does it only inhibit collagen at the site of application ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    @PatientlyWaiting,

Do you currently use both fin/dut or just dut? N you think if you started dut + mionox much earlier you would still be nw1-2?

You seem to be in the group of ppl who are good respoders AND get no sides.
    I only use dutasteride 0.5mg a day now with minoxidil. Yes I strongly believe using dut+minoxidil would have kept me at NW1-2 if I had started them earlier and consistently.

Dut/minox just apparently stopped my hair loss, but I can't really see any regrowth anymore. It's good enough to set me up for an HT while having some native hair left.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I only use dutasteride 0.5mg a day now with minoxidil. Yes I strongly believe using dut+minoxidil would have kept me at NW1-2 if I had started them earlier and consistently.

Dut/minox just apparently stopped my hair loss, but I can't really see any regrowth anymore. It's good enough to set me up for an HT while having some native hair left.
    Did Fin do nothing for you which is why you went to DUT? Im considering trying it in a few months if I don't see anymore improvement from fin

Did Fin do nothing for you which is why you went to DUT? Im considering trying it in a few months if I don't see anymore improvement from fin
    I felt that since fin slowed down my hair loss, that dutasteride would regrow my hair.