+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I beleive it's because it has led and lasers? The brighter light on the outside to me seems like the lasers?
    Wouldn't it be better if the lasers where a constant stream ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Jazz..curious why you went with the Igrow over all the others..especially with all the hype over the Theradome
    The igrow has been around longer, and I don't beleive the theradome to be the best, after all every company selling a laser device will claim theirs is the best. I personally think even the combs are probably the same as the helmets, I just bought the helmet as it is so much less easier.

I will bet the theradome will be like every other device there just hype at the start but they can't claim it to be a cure or best etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if the lasers where a constant stream ?
    Maybe, or maybe use it daily who knows, one way to find it is carry on using it lol.

Maybe, or maybe use it daily who knows, one way to find it is carry on using it lol.
    What I want to know is your laser helmet the same as mine ? Mines not faulty that's what I want to know ? Does yours flash on in one spot then change

The igrow has been around longer, and I don't beleive the theradome to be the best, after all every company selling a laser device will claim theirs is the best. I personally think even the combs are probably the same as the helmets, I just bought the helmet as it is so much less easier.

I will bet the theradome will be like every other device there just hype at the start but they can't claim it to be a cure or best etc.

I agree with you..I'm just that anyone would buy anything other than a Theradome what with all the spammers and all the hype. You even have certain ppl pushing the product who are going by the CEO's pictures- whether or not to use it daily etc. That is insane.

I'd feel more comfortable with the Igrow at the moment..given that theirs did better than what Theradome is based around. Or even the LaserCap..or LazerFish. Unless they too were doing the screwy things mentioned above..and refuse to answer questions even by email or Facebook like Theradome.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What I want to know is your laser helmet the same as mine ? Mines not faulty that's what I want to know ? Does yours flash on in one spot then change
    Yes it flashs on and off on bright and low light etc I look like an space man from a movie lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    I agree with you..I'm just that anyone would buy anything other than a Theradome what with all the spammers and all the hype. You even have certain ppl pushing the product who are going by the CEO's pictures- whether or not to use it daily etc. That is insane.

I'd feel more comfortable with the Igrow at the moment..given that theirs did better than what Theradome is based around. Or even the LaserCap..or LazerFish. Unless they too were doing the screwy things mentioned above..and refuse to answer questions even by email or Facebook like Theradome.
    They all the same ignore the hype it's a way of selling the product, they also have people trialing it free who come along on forums pushing their products. I'm just warning you guys there's nothing better than the big 3 using a laser I can not promise as its a new thing I just started etc but I will voice my honest opinion to help forum members. All I can say don't fall into all the hype theradome or igrow is the cure etc as that's all bullshit.

They all the same ignore the hype it's a way of selling the product, they also have people trialing it free who come along on forums pushing their products. I'm just warning you guys there's nothing better than the big 3 using a laser I can not promise as its a new thing I just started etc but I will voice my honest opinion to help forum members. All I can say don't fall into all the hype theradome or igrow is the cure etc as that's all bullshit.
    Voice of reason! Exactly right, laser devices don't do shit and are currently being promoted online by shills posing as forum users.

You mean like this one? http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13676

Then there is Sarah at Hairsite and at least one other forum....etc etc.

I think LLLT can help at least a little..but when you look at that picture and use it to push the Theradome..you're either getting something out of it for doing so or you're blind...or just plain stupid. You cannot claim someone went from a norwood __ to a norwood __ with a picture of a guy with drastically different lengths of hair in the before and after. And in one year.

Some guys are even basing their usage of the device on those pictures. I think he claimed he used it daily or something..

In the video where that snapshot is from, you can also see in the women's before/afters they have to blur the area where supposedly there's improvement(the above picture has a bit of that as well). Maybe someone else can grab the pic out of it and post it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUSnG7eTgp0
    Start at 3:20...

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Voice of reason! Exactly right, laser devices don't do shit and are currently being promoted online by shills posing as forum users.
    Hey Petarou...Mr. Edit My Post a Dozen Times Even Days Later..is using your quote. He's now added one by Jazz LOL.....