Threaded View

Default Uh Oh... Early Finasteride Problems.. Advice?

So, I have been on fin for exactly one week (7 doses) with what seemed to have been minimal side effects. I have noticed a slight decrease in libido, less intense orgasm, lack of morning woods and erections have not been as firm.

However tonight, I had quite the interesting night, long story short I ended up hooking up with this very attractive girl ten years younger than me (I’m 29). She was absolutely smoking- and all over me like a fat kid on cake- and while she had a bit of a biting problem part of me just wanted to tear it up… but then part of me wanting to just cuddle up with her and pet her hair… which is fine I guess but considering the situation it seems a little weird.

Now, we did get a little freaky, but after “taping it” for a bit I found that my little buddy just didn’t have the gung ho go get em attitude that he usually does and just decided to go flipity flop which made no sense because she really was my type, felt good and was a dirty talker to boot. Kinda pissed me off a little that he just couldn’t keep his head in the game (pun intended). Luckily the girl was a bit tipsy and didn’t notice too much as I got kinda lucky and we got interrupted and all sorts of hilarity and madness ensued... which happens when farm animals get let loose in a house I guess…

Anyhoo…. I have read in a few places that the sides do tend to go away after the first few weeks once your system gets “adjusted” to the drug. I have been taking 1mg per day and on the one hand I have thought of reducing the dosage to maybe half or so, or maybe ½ every other day. I have thought about dropping it entirely as well for a bit and see if things return to normal, then maybe going back on it slowly at .5 or even lower, perhaps .25 daily? Though I do wonder if this would have much effect on hair loss or gain to be honest, that is the hard part to track as hair grows so damn slow. Then again, there is also the option of just trying to “Fight through” this and see if the sides just go away on their own. However, if this girl wants to hook up next weekend ima be pissed if I can’t get my “hook up…” if you catch my meaning… To be honest, I would much rather have my libido than my hair, but I am a pretty vain mofo to tell the truth.

I’m thinking I am going to skip a few days to be honest, but was wondering if anyone else had experienced something similar and had sides within the first days that just went away. What kind of recommendations do you guys have for me… and my “little” buddy.