Just turned 19 and here we go

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klinko
    • Jan 2014

Hey guys, thank you for the words of hope!

Let me update you guys;
    I started propecia in January.
    Since then, the back of my hair has filled in nicely and there was no visible loss for 3 months.

However, lately the front of my head seems to be thinning much faster (the last 2 weeks or so). I suspect it might be the new brand of generic propecia cvs gave me, but just in case I may go rogaine.

I wonder if I should think about getting/using RU? Seems like a hassle to me.

Comment

• Randomb
      • Jun 2013

Shedding is supposed to be a good sign that your hair is responding to the propecia apparently

Comment

• klinko
        • Jan 2014

Update:
        So I cut my hair short for the second time since getting on propecia. The first time showed improvement and promise; the second time did not. My hair, especially in the front, is noticeably thinning ( My scalp is visible in lighting). It's definitely some steps backwards. Along with this, my acne has increased and libido decreased. I think My body is reacting to the loss of DHT by producing more, which leads me to believe I have either very low testosterone levels or unreasonably high levels of testosterone and with it estrogen. I will start running and may try spiro/ spiro cream.

I will post pictures up after exams.

Also, How difficult is RU use? Can anyone chime in? I think my testosterone may also play a part in my baseline thinning.

Comment

Working...