Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tonidushica
    • Oct 2013

Pilofocus

Anyone heard any news on pilofocus. I don't know much about it, but does anyone have any input on it.
  • Johnny Fitness
    • Dec 2013

I was curious about the procedure and emailed Dr. Wesley's office and this is what I got.

"Hi, Johnny.

The piloscopic method is still in the final stages of development. It is likely to be available for full-size sessions (e.g. 2000 grafts) in about 2016."

Guess we just gotta wait now.

Comment

• fred970
      • Nov 2009

2016! That's longer than I expected .

Comment

• Tonidushica
        • Oct 2013

Yea I thought they said mid 2015

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Hello all,
          keep in mind that those 'release times' are all just speculations.
          Once I go through the phase test process this upcoming Spring ,its possible that Dr Wesley will be able to explain more to me on it all.
          Please guys, dont allow speculation to affect you.
          Stay strong!

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr Wesley and I had a talk on Skype this morning.
            He wanted to update me on his innovative new method(s) mainly because I will be one of his next phase test patients this coming springtime. (and because he knows that he can TRUST me with confidential information)
            Now I cannot really get into specific details but I can say that ,again, I was deeply impressed with the progress.
            His new instrumentation is amazing and will play a a big part in this new Pilofocus method.
            Again guys, Do yourselves a favor - dont go by any speculations i.e. the time frame in which it will be available , donor regeneration etc.
            In time everyone will see what this is all about once Dr Wesley is ready to share and offer it to the general public.
            Hang in there especially you young guys!!

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

I can say this much,,
              In regards to Dr Wesley's Pilofocus' new technology is concerned, things are progressing, the newer instrumentation is functioning properly
              (on test cadaveric tissue), and that an upcoming delay will simply be due to ensuring that all manufacturing methods and sterilization methods are up to snuff prior to the clinical trial.
              In other words, the newly updated endoscopic instruments are doing GREAT.
              Things are still coming along as planned: in a methodical and responsible manner.
              Ill be a phase test patient in either April or May. June at the latest.
              These are exciting times.
              If only you guys had only seen what Spencer Kobren and I had seen during the first quarter of 2013.
              Stay strong !

Comment

• john2399
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Artista
                I can say this much,,
                In regards to Dr Wesley's Pilofocus' new technology is concerned, things are progressing, the newer instrumentation is functioning properly
                (on test cadaveric tissue), and that an upcoming delay will simply be due to ensuring that all manufacturing methods and sterilization methods are up to snuff prior to the clinical trial.
                In other words, the newly updated endoscopic instruments are doing GREAT.
                Things are still coming along as planned: in a methodical and responsible manner.
                Ill be a phase test patient in either April or May. June at the latest.
                These are exciting times.
                If only you guys had only seen what Spencer Kobren and I had seen during the first quarter of 2013.
                Stay strong !
                When will it be out is the question. I feel like everything is being delayed...it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Joe from Staten Island, have you read through this thread?

Comment

Working...