+ Reply to Thread

Default Compounded Finasteride/Minoxidil

What do you know about Compounded Finasteride/Minoxidil?

According to huffingtonpost, one of the four treatments that could become available this year is a Compounded Finasteride/Minoxidil.. -

From what i could understand - it consists of Higher concentration of Minoxidil, along with topical Finasteride - and have better results than Mixoidil and propecia all together.

Links:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/alan-j-...b_4595284.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/109423398/Bauman-Medical-Formula-82M-Minoxidil-v-100512-AJBauman

What do you know about it? what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    What do you know about Compounded Finasteride/Minoxidil?

According to huffingtonpost, one of the four treatments that could become available this year is a Compounded Finasteride/Minoxidil.. -

From what i could understand - it consists of Higher concentration of Minoxidil, along with topical Finasteride - and have better results than Mixoidil and propecia all together.

Links:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/alan-j-...b_4595284.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/109423398/Bauman-Medical-Formula-82M-Minoxidil-v-100512-AJBauman

What do you know about it? what do you think?
    This is stone age crap. Who cares.

I dont see any of that stuff he talks about being much a difference from what we have now. That prp stuff sounds expensive and like a pain to do
    I would like any topical AA that works better then what we have which is pretty much nothing. A safer alternative to finasteride sounds good to me and not experimental

So it sounds like this stuff has already been out since 2010. It also sounds like what it is, is minoxodil combined with a finasteride type substance. Im surprised no body has mentioned anything about this or about trying / using it. It looks pretty legit to me.....

Seriously? 2014 and we're still experimenting with this stone age shit? Finasteride and Minoxidil should have run their course a LONG time ago.

I dont see any of that stuff he talks about being much a difference from what we have now. That prp stuff sounds expensive and like a pain to do
    I would like any topical AA that works better then what we have which is pretty much nothing. A safer alternative to finasteride sounds good to me and not experimental
    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Seriously? 2014 and we're still experimenting with this stone age shit? Finasteride and Minoxidil should have run their course a LONG time ago.
    We were supposed to have Histogen in 2014, But in Reality, We have nothing but prp and compounded Minoxidil (Best case scenario)

Scientists who made Minoxidil and Finasteride should get a prize, because 'til now, no one could find a better treatment than any of them..

All i need now is a slightly better treatment, I'm losing my hair faster and faster... not waiting for any cure.. just being realistic

I'll wait for that Compounded Minoxidil, Don't have a better choice

So it sounds like this stuff has already been out since 2010. It also sounds like what it is, is minoxidil combined with a finasteride type substance. Im surprised no body has mentioned anything about this or about trying / using it. It looks pretty legit to me.....
    Exactly, many people here are trying things that could be really harmful and ineffective, This compounded Minoxidil deserves a try.. It should become available this year

Isn't this called promox? PRP isn't that expensive.