+ Reply to Thread

Default Starting a regime and will post results

So heres my story,

Always have had long hair and it was so thick but im what you call a ''hair diffuser' so i just didnt notice at the end of 11th grade. So at 16ish started losing hair RAPIDLY decided to cut hair shorter but it just made my hairloss more noticeable . I know i have mpb because my blood work came out good and i have exactly the the mpb horseshoe thinning. Im 18 now ending my senior year and my hairloss is disastrous. Walking through the hallways really is just a nightmare. Decided to use cobaki and it has help alot but i still am depressed over this. Gosh do i feel puny and horrible around people but i try my best to be as confident . Anyways i've decided that i will do something about it. Im really scared, because shedding will surely happen. I decided i will try taking ru 58841 (dont know which vehicle just yet) and probably take it around 40mg/1ml. Im going to post some pictures soon as what i started off. And will update the progress and results periodically. I am also going to use folligen to help with the shedding. So if any comments or advice please let me know. Thanks

Sorry to hear about hair loss hitting you so early. There is an RU log somewhere on here with some good info. You should check it out. Hopefully you get some good regrowth. Good Luck.

Hi, I feel for you man. I was the same age when my hair loss started. It was a nightmare. As a teenager/young adult, you have the normal challenges of life to deal with - and something like hair loss just nocks you side ways.

At least you have decided to something about it. You seem like a stronger person then I was at your age. Your seeking help and advice on forums like this and taking action. Good on you. I hope things work out for.

Thanks guys. So here are the photos as what i start off. And i just ordered 10g of ru58841 from kane. Never tried anything to combat it like dut,fin spiro,minox,ect. So yea, any advice or comments are appreciated. Oh and lastly how many ml of the ru solution do you guys think i should take? Diffuse thinner to like a nw6. im guessing 3ml?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.JPG

Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24826   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG

Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	24827   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.JPG

Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	24828  

It doesn't look too bad to me. But you may be at the early stages.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    So heres my story,

Always have had long hair and it was so thick but im what you call a ''hair diffuser' so i just didnt notice at the end of 11th grade. So at 16ish started losing hair RAPIDLY decided to cut hair shorter but it just made my hairloss more noticeable . I know i have mpb because my blood work came out good and i have exactly the the mpb horseshoe thinning. Im 18 now ending my senior year and my hairloss is disastrous. Walking through the hallways really is just a nightmare. Decided to use cobaki and it has help alot but i still am depressed over this. Gosh do i feel puny and horrible around people but i try my best to be as confident . Anyways i've decided that i will do something about it. Im really scared, because shedding will surely happen. I decided i will try taking ru 58841 (dont know which vehicle just yet) and probably take it around 40mg/1ml. Im going to post some pictures soon as what i started off. And will update the progress and results periodically. I am also going to use folligen to help with the shedding. So if any comments or advice please let me know. Thanks
    What is your family history of hair loss? Your mother's father? Your father? Relatives can often give you an idea where you stand related to future loss. If you can tolerate Propecia that's an option. It seems to work well for a lot of men. You can Google "Propecia identical twin comparison photos" and they are encouraging. Many men experience shedding initially when starting on Propecia, so you may want to grow your hair longer and change your hair style for a while. Just some suggestions.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

35YrsAfter I have a question for you:

Will hairs that have just started to miniaturise shed? Or do they have to reach a certain miniaturisation threshold before they easily fall out?

Sorry it's in the wrong place, but this site doesn't have a PM function.

Thanks

Thinkingaboutit, yea its in the early stages for sure but definitely noticeable, especially around a young age group. And for 35YrsAfter, right now i wouldn't be able to get Propecia because im not of age but i think i will be taking a look at it, in the coming months. That is, if i feel comfortable with sides.

edit- Oh and no, no part of my family have any hair loss issues other than my dad who grows hair off foltene(i know right??). So it just stress related or something when it comes to him.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DifferentLine View Post
    35YrsAfter I have a question for you:

Will hairs that have just started to miniaturise shed? Or do they have to reach a certain miniaturisation threshold before they easily fall out?

Sorry it's in the wrong place, but this site doesn't have a PM function.

Thanks
    When I was younger, I experienced shock loss from a scalp reduction procedure. The hair that went, was miniaturized. It did eventually grow back though. I believe that miniaturized hair due to MPB is more prone to shedding. I personally believe that blood circulation plays an important role in healthy hair growth. Some men with thinning hair "baby" their hair. I have personally experienced better results from brushing, massage and exercise that stimulates blood flow.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck