+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aderans???

Smile Aderans???

Does anyone know what is going on with aderans? Why is their website all messed up???

They had their funding pulled, their investors are more interested in selling wigs. Once their funding was cut, the whole project was put on hold and its been about 8 months since. Many, perhaps most/all employees got laid off and likely including their web developer; so the site is broken.

I think Aderans could only be something to look forward to is if it were to get new funding and a new method of multiplying the stem cells, a la Jahoda method so they retain their properties and go through clinical trials all over again in Japan as its far more lenient than the FDA's ridiculous circus show.

Personally, I'd like to see all future players completely dismiss USA as a place to get approval for treatments against hair loss and other health issues, the FDA has been a ****ing burden and needs to be completely ignored if not drastically reformed. The wait times and red tape all over everything is a disgrace to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    They had their funding pulled, their investors are more interested in selling wigs. Once their funding was cut, the whole project was put on hold and its been about 8 months since. Many, perhaps most/all employees got laid off and likely including their web developer; so the site is broken.

I think Aderans could only be something to look forward to is if it were to get new funding and a new method of multiplying the stem cells, a la Jahoda method so they retain their properties and go through clinical trials all over again in Japan as its far more lenient than the FDA's ridiculous circus show.

Personally, I'd like to see all future players completely dismiss USA as a place to get approval for treatments against hair loss and other health issues, the FDA has been a ****ing burden and needs to be completely ignored if not drastically reformed. The wait times and red tape all over everything is a disgrace to humanity.
    I think they're pretty much out of the race now. My hope is that their crappy wig business goes bust and they need to sell all their research and intellectual property to someone competent who will actually implement and improve it, so it's not lost to the world.

How did the FDA affected Aderans?

The FDA is corrupt at all, but I'm worried people want the safety protocols just completely dismissed, some countries get rightfully angry at the unethical experiments American companies perform because they want to get away from the FDA

Seriously, if growing hair is so easy and just being slowed by patents and safety regulation, why isn't Cuba finding a cure for hair loss?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    How did the FDA affected Aderans?

The FDA is corrupt at all, but I'm worried people want the safety protocols just completely dismissed, some countries get rightfully angry at the unethical experiments American companies perform because they want to get away from the FDA

Seriously, if growing hair is so easy and just being slowed by patents and safety regulation, why isn't Cuba finding a cure for hair loss?
    Have you seen the state that Cuba has been in lately? That's a pretty poor example, though I'm not surprised at your inability to present a cogent argument given your history and the inability to thoroughly read through replies, which is why I specifically pointed out Japan as a good starting point for Aderans... which leads me to believe you may also be geographically inept that thinking Cuba is a good starting point while overlooking Japan when presented.

Have you seen the state that Cuba has been in lately? That's a pretty poor example, though I'm not surprised at your inability to present a cogent argument given your history and the inability to thoroughly read through replies, which is why I specifically pointed out Japan as a good starting point for Aderans... which leads me to believe you may also be geographically inept that thinking Cuba is a good starting point while overlooking Japan when presented.
    I guess I could point you to the statistics of medical tourism, a number of treatments that are seem unethical but routinely performed in the island, but what's the point? You are the guy that openly dismiss evidence unless it is presented by one of your friends.

I just want to know, has anyone, Histoge, Aderans, Intercytex, ever complained about the FDA holding them down?
    It is as ridiculous as those old conspiracy theories about the electric car (Tesla shareholders are getting rich!) or the hemp criminalization (The world is legalizing marijuana and we still don't hear about all chear paper, and Dupoint going out of business)

If you have a good explanation why the FDA is holding the cure back, then present your arguments, don't let your emotions speak for you dude

I guess I could point you to the statistics of medical tourism, a number of treatments that are seem unethical but routinely performed in the island, but what's the point? You are the guy that openly dismiss evidence unless it is presented by one of your friends.

I just want to know, has anyone, Histoge, Aderans, Intercytex, ever complained about the FDA holding them down?
    It is as ridiculous as those old conspiracy theories about the electric car (Tesla shareholders are getting rich!) or the hemp criminalization (The world is legalizing marijuana and we still don't hear about all chear paper, and Dupoint going out of business)

If you have a good explanation why the FDA is holding the cure back, then present your arguments, don't let your emotions speak for you dude
    Have you been living under a rock all your life?

Have you been living under a rock all your life?
    Again, notice he didn't address anything I said. It's impossible to debate with someone who speaks emotionally. I only raised some questions and he just attacked from no where
    Honestly dude, you write too much and read too little, after your Pilox and dermarolling campaign you should consider taking a rest, your attitude is poisonous to hair loss boards.

Do you even have a job? Seriously, check your post count. I've been in hair loss longer than you and you have like 10 times my post count

Again, notice he didn't address anything I said. It's impossible to debate with someone who speaks emotionally. I only raised some questions and he just attacked from no where
    Honestly dude, you write too much and read too little, after your Pilox and dermarolling campaign you should consider taking a rest, your attitude is poisonous to hair loss boards.

Do you even have a job? Seriously, check your post count. I've been in hair loss longer than you and you have like 10 times my post count
    He is an over-dramatic woman who enjoys being the victim and blaming everyone for his problem. It is pointless to carry on a debate with him, he gets into arguments with people on a daily basis, and his posts always sound like he's PMSing, which is strange because from his posts I have gathered that he hates women.

Let's make a list (according to hellouser) who is to blame for the lack of a cure:

1. The FDA
    2. Women
    3. Biotech companies
    4. Researchers/Scientists
    5. Big pharma
    6. Society
    7. Bald people themselves

And I'm sure he has many more...

I think it's just about money to be honest. Holding back a cure so money will be spent on treatment rather than a 1 time i might be wrong though.