+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default a documented case of the 9 procedures= 13.000 grafts in HASCI would solve everything

Everything is in the title.

They could so easily hide the face of the patient and let us focus on the donor, recipient, hairline of the so-called 9 procedures >> 13.000 grafts mentioned by Dr Gho in the 2nd interview with Spencer.

Step by step, the reverse of the NW, in 9 procedures.
    And the proof that donor is only slightly depleted as Gho assured himself...
    Nowadays and especially in hair loss HT industry, we need proofs with the image or video, words are words, it helps no one.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Everything is in the title.

They could so easily hide the face of the patient and let us focus on the donor, recipient, hairline of the so-called 9 procedures >> 13.000 grafts mentioned by Dr Gho in the 2nd interview with Spencer.

Step by step, the reverse of the NW, in 9 procedures.
    And the proof that donor is only slightly depleted as Gho assured himself...
    Nowadays and especially in hair loss HT industry, we need proofs with the image or video, words are words, it helps no one.
    I hear you, Caddarik, but put yourself in Gho's shoes. Would you call up one of your former patients and say, "I know you wanted to stay anonymous, but would you mind coming in for a few photos and we can cover your face completely? A bunch of guys on TBT need proof of my procedure." He'd look like an ass to that patient. Would you do that if you were him, especially if you have all the business you can handle right now?

So, there really are people who had 13000 grafts running around? Yeah right...

Quote Originally Posted by LT56 View Post
    I hear you, Caddarik, but put yourself in Gho's shoes. Would you call up one of your former patients and say, "I know you wanted to stay anonymous, but would you mind coming in for a few photos and we can cover your face completely? A bunch of guys on TBT need proof of my procedure." He'd look like an ass to that patient. Would you do that if you were him, especially if you have all the business you can handle right now?

Yes and no..

You can easily shadow the entire face up to the highest point of the forehead.
    i don't see where is the problem.
    And it's somehow weird that only the 1500 grafts cases agree to show result on gallery, don't you think?

If you are garanteed that pics will only focus on your scalp, it makes you anonymous, wouldn't you accept? especially if the people who ask are those who saved you from a NW7, giving you back a NW2 or 1?
    They could even offer him a tenth procedure in exchange, and still, the case would be the absolute advertisement for them.

It's just a bit a lack of big transformations for a so-called revolutionnary technique.
    Gho bragged about this case, but what is the point?
    "Yeah I have a 13.000 grafts patient, full head of hair, slightly depleted donor, but I can never show you." isn't it also a bit stupid ? seriously?

I mean, we have to take his words, only words (are you kidding?)... but what if I go there, they make the procedure and when it's time to pay, I swear I have money at home, but I need to go and come back and give them, do you think they will take my words?

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    So, there really are people who had 13000 grafts running around? Yeah right...
    Yes, he claims it very officialy in his second interview with Spencer.

You know what we say in those cases... "Pics or it didn't happen!"

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Yes and no..

You can easily shadow the entire face up to the highest point of the forehead.
    i don't see where is the problem.
    And it's somehow weird that only the 1500 grafts cases agree to show result on gallery, don't you think?

If you are garanteed that pics will only focus on your scalp, it makes you anonymous, wouldn't you accept? especially if the people who ask are those who saved you from a NW7, giving you back a NW2 or 1?
    They could even offer him a tenth procedure in exchange, and still, the case would be the absolute advertisement for them.

It's just a bit a lack of big transformations for a so-called revolutionnary technique.
    Gho bragged about this case, but what is the point?
    "Yeah I have a 13.000 grafts patient, full head of hair, slightly depleted donor, but I can never show you." isn't it also a bit stupid ? seriously?

I mean, we have to take his words, only words (are you kidding?)... but what if I go there, they make the procedure and when it's time to pay, I swear I have money at home, but I need to go and come back and give them, do you think they will take my words?
    Yeah, your points make sense. But we don't know what that patient said. He could have said, "absolutley not". And, maybe the best Gho could get out of that guy was mere bragging rights without pictures; yeah it may sound stupid if people come after him for more proof, but it still increases the appeal to potential patients. I want proof as much as you do, but we may want to consider Gho's situation a little more. I wish we didn't have to speculate like this, too.
    Is there any more word of a North American doctor buying rights? That would be at least some re-assurance to me.

Soon when Pilofocus becomes reality, Gho's unproven techniques will be obsolete. At least Dr. Wesley is willing to share his techniques and thus contribute to the community. Why couldn't Gho?

gho dont care about a few tbt forum posters but he cares about getting an interview with Spencer to promote his technique?
    No sense for me, it is just scarless fue.
    It have been talked about, why only cases of two or three procedures on his site? not even a 6 procedure cases.

They must have pics of this guy unless he is fictional. Hasci takes pics before and after you have procedure. Even if they show this guy I wont b impressed, 13 000 hst=7 000 H&W grafts, what is the big deal?? And to get to 13 000 you need 9 procedures, 8 Years