+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    That's embarrassing.

Looks like I will NOT be going to HASCI for an HST! My money will be going elsewhere.
    Yup agreed. They basically said they dont really care what's going on on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yup agreed. They basically said they dont really care what's going on on the forums.
    Thanks for the efforts btw.

Thanks for the efforts btw.
    Np, thanks hellouser

Pretty much exactly what I expected. There is only one reason to avoid any and all scrutiny like Gho and HASCI have, and that's because the procedure does not work like they claim it does.

Now that the 50 graft test isn't going to happen, I've basically lost all interest in HASCI and HST, and probably won't be posting about it anymore, beyond a final thread I'd like to start on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Pretty much exactly what I expected. There is only one reason to avoid any and all scrutiny like Gho and HASCI have, and that's because the procedure does not work like they claim it does.

Now that the 50 graft test isn't going to happen, I've basically lost all interest in HASCI and HST, and probably won't be posting about it anymore, beyond a final thread I'd like to start on the topic.
    Well we can conclude at this point with 99.9999% certainty that their procedure at least doesn't work like they are marketing it (the 80%+ regrowth). It's the only explanation that a company doesnt want to do such test, let alone after being offered 3000 eur ! But it's theoretically possible that they don't want to do the test because there's only 20% regrowth for example. So it's still kind of unfulfulling ... We'll just never know. Yeah Gho talked about a 70 person trial December this year but who knows if that will even ever happen and who is there to monitor it IF it's even going to take place ?

Anyway for me at the moment, after all this, HASCI isn't any option anymore neither ...

Well we can conclude at this point with 99.9999% certainty that their procedure at least doesn't work like they are marketing it (the 80%+ regrowth). It's the only explanation that a company doesnt want to do such test, let alone after being offered 3000 eur ! But it's theoretically possible that they don't want to do the test because there's only 20% regrowth for example. So it's still kind of unfulfulling ... We'll just never know. Yeah Gho talked about a 70 person trial December this year but who knows if that will even ever happen and who is there to monitor it IF it's even going to take place ?

Anyway for me at the moment, after all this, HASCI isn't any option anymore neither ...
    What happens if they get their own patient and do their own documented case with results that would benefit their claims?

What happens if they get their own patient and do their own documented case with results that would benefit their claims?
    It happens this ...

2. They said whatever proof they submit, people will always disbelieve them
    3. They said doing just 1 case isn't scientific and doesn't proof anything at all.
    4. They said that even if it works for me, people will always come up with "yeah but does it work for 100 or more grafts" or "Yeah but does it work for non causians" etc.
    btw - Thank you so much Arashi for summarising all my facts, thoughts and considerations (without asking HSCI a single question concerning this issue) I posted many month ago. I'm very, very proud of you ...

Yes sir ! Like said, Gho and Kristel wanted to talk to me, we scheduled a skype session which just took place !
    So, no 50 graft test will take place guys. HASCI wont do it even if you pay them 3000 euro.
    Wow, you did a unique and valuable service to the bald community. Hats off!