+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Who cares ? It's not going to prove anything at all. I find it quite amazing...
    Oops - I forgot to mention it in my previous post ...

Yeah, I find it quite amazing too, that all of the sudden counting ALL extraction holes "doesn't prove anything at all"!

Sorry, but it was YOU who hijacked every HST thread in the past with your annoying "failed extraction" agenda and all of the sudden "who cares - iIt's not going to prove anything at all" ... pffffft ...

Man, come on, instead of visiting lots of plastic surgeons and hair transplant doctors, I think it's rather time for you to visit good psychologists. I mean really - just as a good advise ...

So you claim you've made all the photo's needed in order to come to valid conclusions regarding regrowth, yet you don't want to post them ?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Sorry, but it was YOU who hijacked every HST thread in the past with your annoying "failed extraction" agenda and all of the sudden "who cares - iIt's not going to prove anything at all" ... pffffft ...
    I think you're just trolling as usual, but of course failed extractions don't yield a number regarding regrowth, it's just one of the factors you need to get to a valid number, not the sole factor. I hope you're just trolling, cause if you really still don't understand that concept ... wow ...

Anyway, you either post photo's to back up your claim or I stop responding cause discussion with you in two years has led to exactly NOTHING. We still know NOTHING regarding regrowth (only that it was below 40% for GC, possibly 0). We need a 50 graft test and HASCI at least isn't eager to accept that, been waiting 2 months now ... And I still think they'll come up with an excuse to not do it ...

Anyway, you either post photo's to back up your claim or I stop responding...
    Sounds like a embracery ...

I think you're just trolling as usual, but of course failed extractions don't yield a number regarding regrowth, it's just one of the factors you need to get to a valid number, not the sole factor. I hope you're just trolling, cause if you really still don't understand that concept ... wow ...

Anyway, you either post photo's to back up your claim or I stop responding cause discussion with you in two years has led to exactly NOTHING. We still know NOTHING regarding regrowth (only that it was below 40% for GC, possibly 0). We need a 50 graft test and HASCI at least isn't eager to accept that, been waiting 2 months now ... And I still think they'll come up with an excuse to not do it ...
    Don't waste your time on it. Iron_Man is a shill for HASCI. The numbers he came up with are made up (like that 80% figure which I know for a fact is not true).

Keep us updated on the 50 graft test, because that counts for a lot more than IM useless "analysis."

...I stop responding cause discussion with you in two years has led to exactly NOTHING.
    Arashi - Join Date: Aug 2012

Sure, two years ...

In fact, you stalk me since Aug 2012 just due to my "gc & Ironman work under 1 hat" comment here at BTT. But at least your psychiatric stalking and trolling behaviour since Aug 2012 openend interested users the eyes ... absolutely... now they know more than before just because of you ...

Arashi, in another thread u said u got some sort of answer back. Can you share whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Arashi, in another thread u said u got some sort of answer back. Can you share whats up?
    No answer yet whether they want to do it or not (exactly like I predicted). Will share of course when I know more.

So you claim you've made all the photo's needed in order to come to valid conclusions regarding regrowth, yet you don't want to post them ?
    btw - Did I say anywhere "I don't want to post them"?
    Even in this thread I posted more information than a completely useless guy like you will ever be able to provide.

In fact, since you registered here at BTT (Aug 2012), you just blocked everything (what has been the intention of -lets say - "third parties" too) and other users confirmed the latter - should I quote them?

Anyway, and that simply means, as soon as you get banned FOREVER - everyone can get every (verifiable) information, data, photos whatever they want. An easy deal - isn't it? Totally easy ...

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    What do you expect?
    Arashi's countless "I emailed Kristel..." posts led always to nowhere! Then he always says "I don't understand her answer" ... pffffft ...

Am I the only one who noticed this?