+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post

9 procedures >> 13.000 grafts mentioned by Dr Gho in the 2nd interview with Spencer.
    Man, are these data really so hard to believe?

Let me look and compare with my own data:

According to all these FACTS, I can always calculate a loss of around 440 follicular units (FU’s) per session/procedure and the procedure data (see 1st pic above) do not vary that much from session to session as well. That means, according to my own data, I can (at least for a rough estimation) always simply calculate a FU-loss of around 440 FU’s per HST to get around 1500 HSTs for the recipient areas.

So what does it mean in numbers?
    According to all this, how many HSTs with around 1500 HST grafts for the recipient area can I get until I reach a maximum loss of 4000-6000 FU’s? - what’s basically the average amount a baldy can afford to lose in his donor area...

EXAMPLE 1
    If I can afford to lose 4000 FU’s (hairless gaps) in my donor area (4000 / 440):
    = 9 HST procedures with 1500 HST grafts/session
    = 18,225 HAIRS (13500 grafts x 1.35 hairs/graft)!

Comparison with traditional FUE:
    ~8,000 HAIRS (4000 grafts x 2.0 hairs/graft) – and finally GAME OVER!

WINNER: HST with a gain of around 10,000 healthy hairs MORE for the recipient!

EXAMPLE 2
    If I can afford to lose 6000 FU’s (hairless gaps) in my donor area (6000 / 440):
    ~14 HST procedures with 1500 HST grafts/session
    = 28,350 HAIRS (21000 grafts x 1.35 hairs/graft)!

Comparison with traditional FUE:
    ~12,000 HAIRS (6000 grafts x 2.0 hairs/graft) – and finally GAME OVER!

WINNER: HST with a gain of around 16,000 healthy hairs MORE for the recipient!

Anyway, that’s how HST works for the AVERAGE person.

btw – As soon as you try to “mix” HST procedures with traditional FUE (to keep the costs low or whatever the reason), the chance to get to most out of a certain and limited SOURCE (donor area), the game would be immediately OVER for you, according to the calculations above!

And now the best part of all:
    Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post

My opinion is that you can really go nuts by following each speculative threads on this forum and comparing with the confident speeches and replies of HASCI.

Deborah also told me that the high paying patients don't want to be public, they don't give their agreement and she also reminded me or kind of opend my mind on one thing: if we show a gallery of high paying patient with great results, it will gie to much hope for laymen... not everybody can give 50 or 60K for hairs.
    So who can give 50 or 60K or even more for hairs?

Hands up guys …lol

Hst is an illusion.
    Calculate how many hairs would fue doctor be able to get by splittin grafts before theres visible depletion? Assuming no hair regen takes place

That your first research turned out to be worthless, that I understand. You simply didn't know about failed extractions and that a lot of FU's grow back with less hair than they originally had. But that you do it again, THAT I do not understand. You're not looking at recipient and you're not taking into consideration that a lot of FU's grow back with less hair. What you've done here is useless, cause we can't draw any conclusions at all regarding regeneration. It's widely accepted among the critics nowadays that hasci splits grafts. So if they'd do that perfectly, in your case you'd come to the conclusion that 100% of the FU grew back and you'd say LOOK 100% REGROWTH (in bold and red font, lol). But if the FU's grow back only with half of the hair and recipient contains the other half, then that's exactly 0 regrowth.

The ONLY possible way to draw valid conclusions is via a 50 graft test.

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post

Hst is an illusion.
    Seems you like illusions, because you posted practically all your 26 newbie posts in the illusion forum ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

You simply didn't know about failed extractions ...
    Ah, really??

Actually, YOU should tell me and calculate my personal failed extraction ratio ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=229

But because I could see that you was always so busy with just tolling, he he and smilie posts everywhere, I simply did it myself. But feel free to review my calculated failed extraction ratio. If you can find more than 2200 extraction holes for the 1400 grafts from the 1st HST - please let me know.

How many years has Dr. Gho had to show a 9 session patient to validate his claims?

How many more years will it be before he either proves his technique or we dismiss him completely?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

How many years has Dr. Gho had to show a 9 session patient to validate his claims?
    The time it took to perform the 9 sessions: around 5 minutes or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    How many more years will it be before he either proves his technique or we dismiss him completely?
    With "we" I guess you mean jobless guys like you who would immediately spend >60k euros for a full head of hair with his HST technique, provided of course, if he can prove his technique - right?

I think you should rather dismiss him immediately & completely ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Ah, really??

Actually, YOU should tell me and calculate my personal failed extraction ratio ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=229

But because I could see that you was always so busy with just tolling, he he and smilie posts everywhere, I simply did it myself. But feel free to review my calculated failed extraction ratio. If you can find more than 2200 extraction holes for the 1400 grafts from the 1st HST - please let me know.
    Who cares ? It's not going to prove anything at all. I find it quite amazing that after all this time you still don't seem to get it. While it's really easy to understand actually. If you want to know anything about regrowth, you should know three things:

1) How many hairs (not FU's) were there in the donor before the surgery
    2) How many hairs (not FU's) are there in the donor after the surgery
    3) How many hairs (not FU's) were gained in recipient.

If any of those 3 fail, it's impossible to come up with a meaningful number. And in your case, number 1 AND 3 fail.

Also, you keep talking about FU's, something which is totally meaningless and irrelevant with HST (since Gho seems to split grafts). 80% FU regrowth might equal 20% hair loss.

Again, that's why a 50 graft test is the only way to finally get to the bottom of this. Something you, for obvious reasons, don't want to take place. And HASCI doesn't seem too eager neither, still trying to arrange for it but after 2 months of my first request (!!) I still can't say if they're going to do it ... My prediction was they were going to try to stall, stall and stall and in the end come up with some BS reason why they can't do it. That first part already is happening ...

If you want to know anything about regrowth, you should know three things:

1) How many hairs (not FU's) were there in the donor before the surgery
    I know the exact number - simply because I took analyzable photos.

2)

How many hairs (not FU's) are there in the donor after the surgery
    I know the exact number - simply because I took analyzable photos also after the procedures.

3) How many hairs (not FU's) were gained in recipient.
    I know the exact number - simply because I took analyzable photos also from the recipent area(s).

And yeah, actually due to my personal analysis of 1) - 3) - I booked HST procedure number 3 already.

How about you?
    Did you book already your FUE procedure in Turkey to fight at least partially against your future slick bald NW6 head?

Again, that's why a 50 graft test is the only way to finally get to the bottom of this. Something you, for obvious reasons, don't want to take place.
    Can you please QUOTE or provide a SOURCE of you claim?

I guess NO ...

Oh, and can you explain why, for example, I created this thread ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12252
    ... ?

It is, in fact, YOU ...
    Ironman has totally lost it. This useless thread perfectly points that out
    ... who called such threads about this particular issue "useless".

So the question is rather who is really the one who is losing it completely ...

Btw - Could you please stop making lots of bold claims without providing any legit proof?
    I mean, just making bold claims in general without providing any legit proof is getting really annoying ...

Anyway, from now on I will simply report each and every bold claim you make to Winston. I think he is the one who should deal with your annoying bold claims.