+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More Players

I remember Polichem S.A. was testing that topical finasteride that worked way better than the oral. I have not heard anything from them since, and cannot get an answer from them.

My list of players:

1. Follica
    2. Follica
    3. Follica

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    My list of players:

1. Follica
    2. Follica
    3. Follica
    Atleast they're an American company.

Quote Originally Posted by BDDFreak View Post
    http://kasiakresearch.com/clinical_growth.html

Apparently their done with phase 2 so no i dont think so. And no press release promising 5 year release date from before. Granted their results arent ground breaking but it is something, and it might be something with out severe side effects. I started this thread so ppl can contribute and try to find some new info on future treatments. Come on guys! Idc what anyone says, the future for baldies looks bright. And no not because of these treatments or maybe that are even in the pipeline, but because there is a light at the tunnel. Just look at how many ppl are trying to bring us something better. And yes, all we can ask for is companies to try. No one owes us a cure, and if you wanna blame someone, then blame your parents for giving you the genes that they did lol. Not researchers.
    What's that? It looks as if the site was put together by a rabid Turkish dog.

I didn't find anything wrong with the site. I guess none of these new players interest ppl way beyond norwood 5, but for early norwood's, something here could be something. And I'm hoping for Follica just as much as you guys :/

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    How is that a good thing?!?!?!

Its the american companies that screw each other over with patents until we all go bald :P

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Good that they're American, cuz you know, they're all profit driven so they want a commercial product.

The lousy part is that they're going to be bound by the FDA's bullshit.

Personally I am most interested in CB 03 01 because its non invasive, and because AAs still are the most proven method of prevention. Prevention is the boat I am in, and finasteride is far from perfect at that.
    I hope though we get something for people in the other boat of needing to get back lots of hair. Maybe follica will make it happen who knows.

Progress will be made this year, that's for certain(hopefully in a positive way)

anyone thinking a cure will come this year or next is delusional though(unless some huge grey market cure appears or CB or something finds a suitable vehicle)

as long as multiple companies are working on something I'm happy, i'll just keep living life because that's all I can do really! No point crying over this stuff when it's at least a few years away.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    I have to say, but when i saw the pictures i laughed... LOL

http://kasiakresearch.com/images/hair.png
    wow how pathetic. can't believe people are waiting for that. rogaine foam has better results to show