+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't find my thread and never received any notifications by email (unusual).

Kalio, hairpiece wouldn't be an option for me because of my hair type (coarse and too wavy). The expense is considerable too from what I know. I don't think it's worth all the headache, embarrassment and money but I don't know if it'll ever come to that moment when I see there's no other options.

Thanks, LT56. I have taken Dut in the past and it didn't do anything that I noticed, so I went back on Fin, which I've been taking for over 10 years (along with Minox).

I'm still serious about getting another HT. I just can't imagine going bald. My mind really is unable to accept it. I've been sick (from stress and depression) since my last interview with my doctor. I just sleep all day and have stopped working with no plans of doing anything, and have been checking my hair in the mirror non stop.

This time though I'm thinking FUEs. I'm in the West Coast and I don't think there are doctors here who are good with it but from what I remember there are some on the East Coast but I'd like some names again, if anybody knows some.
    I'd also appreciate it if someone gave me an idea on the cost of FUEs in the US vs Canada.

Also, I'm willing to volunteer for any experiments currently underway by any doctors. I just can't live with this torture. Not after all the pain and expense I've been through. I'll fight this ****ing curse or die trying.

Victim are you still around?

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    But most importantly, I just hate baldness. I've hated it all my life even when I was a boy. To think of myself bald is unimaginable. If I couldn't look in the mirror when I was barely thinning, how the hell am I going to look in it if I was bald?
    Well suck it up, because you might be one day. I say this because I find what you said to be hugely insulting. At the top of the page forum is loads of images of men with hair transplants and guess what, they still look like garbage, they may have slightly more hair but they are all ugly as sin to begin with and no matter what hair they have they will never be attractive.

It really surprises me when people are so much against being bald. To me, its one of the coolest and most badass look, especially if you have a great face with high cheekbones, a prominent brow ridge and a great body. It makes you look more masculine and menacing. Facial hair add even more to the coolness. I am the type of guy who would rather look a little intimidating and mysterious than look like a pretty woman. Therefore, I like the bald look.