+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default THERADOME and Laser Treatments

Have any of you guys heard of this new Laser Treatment Method called Theradome??? Or do any of you have experience trying them or any other laser hair treatments?? Do they work to maintain? Are they worth the $800 price tag?

Thanks!

http://THERADOME.COM/

it's like the iGrow (check that out if you are still not sure what to wear for your next Halloween party)

FDA cleared just means it won't necessarily fry your brain , it doesn't mean that it will grow (or maintain) a single hair from leaving your head due to DHT

Might as well wear a tinfoil hat.

With the history hair loss has I am still baffled men are buying 800 dollar helmets with pretty much nothing but a hope to go on. Being a con artist would certainly have its upsides.
    I dont know I must be missing the bags of money laying on the ground you guys seem to be finding. I dont know where all the money to waste comes from

Well if neither of you guys have tried it or laser hair stuff then you probably don't have a very informed opinion. unless you have researched these type of things that is....

There is absolutely NO evidence that it works.

And it doesn't. There's no research to do or opinion to have. Try it if you have disposable income but don't try to guilt us into trying something that doesn't work and cost a crapload of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jgold View Post
    Well if neither of you guys have tried it or laser hair stuff then you probably don't have a very informed opinion. unless you have researched these type of things that is....
    I do believe there is a member who is gonna try this.......but haven't heard of him in a couple of weeks.
    He said he was gonna post his progress.

I used the commercial laser treatment (the strongest type at a clinic) for over a year because it was offered to me for free and it did jack shit. Don't waste your money on this

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    There is absolutely NO evidence that it works.

And it doesn't. There's no research to do or opinion to have. Try it if you have disposable income but don't try to guilt us into trying something that doesn't work and cost a crapload of money.
    LLLT works, there are a lot of empirical studies on different devices that can prove it, i fail to see how anyone can say otherwise, of course if someone is searching for "the cure" should drastically reduces his expectations.

Beside if you are referring to theradome instead you have right, until now there are none opinion about it but is still to soon.

Its got a 120 day Money back Guarantee .. Go try it out .. But I think if lasers Were 100% like they said .. we woulda cured baldness a long time ago .. Listen .. I don't think Anyone is Guilting Anyone into anything .. I really Still dont get the Attitudes in this Forum .. MY god .. Life sucks to be bald .. but if people want to come in here and talk about something .. Like a Dumb A$$ light helmet .. They should be allowed with out someone treating them like they are stupid I came here to talk about Ideas and See whats Out there .. this is a Forum Yea ?? Where people Post things .. and ask questions .. Yea ? jeeesh .. Bunch Fricken Angry people out there ..