+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    I've been on the big 3 for 14 months. Last last month I hired a personal trainer and switched to regenepure Dr and NT. I'm going through one heck off a shed. Some days it looks like crap other days it's ok. I stopped using DR and NT together. I always use a conditioner. I thought NT was the conditioner. It's not.
    Wow u are still shedding at 14 months? Did u see any stabilization during this time?

Can anyone chime in on the fact that Im shedding ALL over even tho Im only using minox in the crown area?

Thanks

Minoxidol can make all scalp hairs shed, reason being the blood is still being circulated to the scalp. I would seriously not stress carry on I bet everything should grow back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Minoxidol can make all scalp hairs shed, reason being the blood is still being circulated to the scalp. I would seriously not stress carry on I bet everything should grow back.
    Ok thanks Jazz I hope ur right

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus View Post
    Wow u are still shedding at 14 months? Did u see any stabilization during this time?

Can anyone chime in on the fact that Im shedding ALL over even tho Im only using minox in the crown area?

Thanks
    The big 3 SAVED my hair and I had some regrowth. So yes my hair did stabilize. Not sure why it's shedding like this. I'm pegging it on my posted regimen change. I did stay promox that could be the big one. I believe this will all cycle back to growing hairs. I even heard extreme temperature can cause a shed. Lol hope it's the winter coat growing!

The big 3 SAVED my hair and I had some regrowth. So yes my hair did stabilize. Not sure why it's shedding like this. I'm pegging it on my posted regimen change. I did stay promox that could be the big one. I believe this will all cycle back to growing hairs. I even heard extreme temperature can cause a shed. Lol hope it's the winter coat growing!
    Did you retain your penis?

I use promox love it , I'm adding the spray next month I used the lotion for a year.

The finasteride made by Cipla from inhouse is legit. Multinational billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have no incentive to risk their reputation by faking an inexpensive drug like finasteride.

I'd maybe up to 1mg a day or purchase generic proscar and try 1.25mg per day. I started at 0.5mg EOD, then 1.25 EOD, and now at 1.25mg everyday. I feel like it's more effective to take it everyday at the recommended dose (1mg or 1.25mg). Keep in my mind this is my unscientific anecdotal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    The finasteride made by Cipla from inhouse is legit. Multinational billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have no incentive to risk their reputation by faking an inexpensive drug like finasteride.

I'd maybe up to 1mg a day or purchase generic proscar and try 1.25mg per day. I started at 0.5mg EOD, then 1.25 EOD, and now at 1.25mg everyday. I feel like it's more effective to take it everyday at the recommended dose (1mg or 1.25mg). Keep in my mind this is my unscientific anecdotal opinion.
    Thanks for reply. I will say that during my consultation with Dr Feriduni, we talked EXTENSIVELY about fin usage as I was not on it at the time. He was adamant that every day as opposed to EOD was the way to go. I started on EOD as I was pretty sure I would get hammered with acne and I was right

Since I upped it to .5 EOD I have no more acne, prob because my body is used to it now. I will gradually start to up the dosage to 1mg daily over the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus View Post
    Thanks for reply. I will say that during my consultation with Dr Feriduni, we talked EXTENSIVELY about fin usage as I was not on it at the time. He was adamant that every day as opposed to EOD was the way to go. I started on EOD as I was pretty sure I would get hammered with acne and I was right

Since I upped it to .5 EOD I have no more acne, prob because my body is used to it now. I will gradually start to up the dosage to 1mg daily over the next few months.
    Sounds like a good plan.

Yeah the first time I tried finasteride I took .5mg EOD for 5 months and got pretty bad acne on my forehead. Other than an occasional zit I've never had acne prior to that in my 20s. Ended up stopping for a few months because I ran out and was too lazy to reorder. The second go round has been much, much longer and I don't have any sides other than a dry face from time to time. Coconut oil takes care of that though.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Did you retain your penis?
    Nice try.