Thread: This disease.

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Henkeh91 View Post
    So true! Im young and balding very bad (NW4)! I have mild suicidal thoughts that comes and goes and Im also crying now and than (which is unlike me) because of my damn hair loss!

I have to say that I admire young guys that doesn´t care about their hair loss because I find it almost impossible to accept the fact that Im balding.
    This (hair loss) is a CURSE. No less. It's a cancer that destroys the soul. I wish I could ask god WHAT the purpose of this curse is. That's all I want to know.

5 1/2 hair transplants and over $22,000 and 13 years and my whole life on hold and I keep losing my transplanted hair. Soon I don't think I'll have any left, all thanks to a rare condition that causes the grafts to be rejected with time. Only 1 or 2% of people have this curse and I happen to be one of those!! Thank you god for this special gift that doesn't stop destroying.

Unfortunately suicide isn't an option because I don't to go to another hell. I've contemplated going homeless. It would be nice if the ground just opened up and swallowed me. I really don't know what to do with my life any more.