Thread: This disease.

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by lrocksmashtime View Post
    Not sure if this is in response to my comment. In any case, I wish I was 6'2. I'm a modest 5'8. I feel like the bald short combination is the ultimate killer. I have to master the art of overcompensation in pretty much everything, which not only shapes my personality, but also how hard I work. Girls don't seem to notice that or if they do they really just don't give a shit. I hate them more than I hate myself.
    well,

I've always been pretty good at getting attention from girls but I'm pretty awkward and shy when it comes down to talking and interaction. Not that I'm not confident in my looks but I'm just paralyzingly afraid of rejection in any way shape or form. I honestly think I got by a lot in life by just being 'that tall white guy that's cute' and now I feel like that world is crashing down around me. Like I didn't better myself in other ways or something because I didn't need to. I feel that other people are emotionally stronger than I am because I didn't really have to try outside of education.

I feel like when I have to buzz my head down, I'll still be pretty decent looking and I know some girls that specifically just go for tall guys because it makes them feel better about their own insecurities - but I'm still going to be me.. and whatever I do 'game' wise probably was not that much changed by hair.