+ Reply to Thread

Smile Hair transplant tomorrow with Dr. Panine

I am going through with my fourth hair transplant tomorrow with Dr. Panine and I am getting excited.
    My first hair transplant was around the age of 24 with Elliet & True. I lowered my hairline about an inch. I do regret it now that I am 39 and would not recommend anyone to lower their natural hairline. My hair has continued to thin out and now I have less donor hair to work with because of that procedure. I have had two additional hair transplant with NuHart because the were pretty reasonable with price. I was not happy with the first hair transplant they did because it didn't seem like the graphs took well. I informed the office that I was unhappy with the results so they suggested to do another procedure at about half the cost. Needless to say I was still not happy with the results, I have deep pits in my scalp where the grafts were put in to deep, not to mention the scheduling issue at the last minute where I had to fly to Pennsylvania for the procedure because the Dr. was out of town.

I have had a consultation at Dr. Konier's office with Tom who is the office manager. I was expecting to speak with Dr. Konier, maybe I misread the article from (Hair Transplant Network.com) "Dr. Konior prides himself in personally placing the majority of the grafts and not leaving the surgical room until the procedure is completed. He also does all the consultations in his clinic." I think the clip on youtube also leads you to believe he talks to the potential clients. However, that was not the case with me and it made me feel skeptical. Tom was knowledgeable and friendly but I would expect the Dr. to at least meet with me for a minute. I do understand the Dr. may have been in surgery but I don't think you should schedule a consultation if the Dr. cant meet a potential client, even if its just for a second. (Just my opinion)
    My next step was to visit Dr. Panine's office. I scheduled a consultation and met with Stuart who is the consultant. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew right away who did my last hair transplant by the pit marks that were left behind, which impressed me a great deal. He also showed me some of the clients before and after photos, gave me an opportunity to speak with a past client, and Dr. Panine came out to speak with me for a minute and addressed my concerns.
    I will keep an update on my hair transplant with Dr. Panine in the near future.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!

HTs come a long way since your last one

so you should be good to go!

Thanks, It's three days after surgery with Dr. Panine and I have to say it looks really good. You can tell he took his time to do it right, very clean and just a little crusting. He also has a great staff that took care of me. I had no pain during or after the surgery. I wish he was the one that did all my other transplants. Now comes the hard part where I'm going to be checking in the mirror everyday to see if it grows.