+ Reply to Thread

Default Thymus peptides – effective for multiple hair loss conditions?

Has anyone heard of this latest research:
    http://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/...oss-treatment/

Looks like it's as simple as mixing it with any shampoo, and regrew hair in both Androgenic Alopecia and Telogen Effluvium cases.

Besides the high success rate, the research team also recorded no side effects.

What do you guys think?

366 people were selected for the experiment: 129 men and 237 women, each of whom were losing hair as a result of Androgenic Alopecia (Pattern Baldness)
    Yeah, woman are the ones that suffer the most of MPB.

Quote Originally Posted by Atum View Post
    Yeah, woman are the ones that suffer the most of MPB.
    LOL!

You can look at this in a number of ways though. The women in the study are just as deserving of a treatment as any man. Problem is, the priority should be towards men. But this is where it becomes a mixed bag; nobody, if not few people give a shit about men's health. Just look at the numbers in regards to treatments for womens health studies versus mens. Its a disgusting disparity. Women on average live 4+ years longer than men. Alright, so here's the positive out of this: if you focused on women as the people in need for a hair loss cure (creating follicles at will), you'd then effectively have a cure for men as well. So why is this a good thing? Well, men's health is pretty much a joke, and we all know what society thinks of baldness so this escalates things further. If there's anyone who's going to get sympathy and a serious approach to a cure/treatment, it WILL be women.

I say, let them have it... let them all be the poster children for hair loss, even if they shouldn't be the priority when so many hundreds of million of men sufffer from baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    LOL!

You can look at this in a number of ways though. The women in the study are just as deserving of a treatment as any man. Problem is, the priority should be towards men. But this is where it becomes a mixed bag; nobody, if not few people give a shit about men's health. Just look at the numbers in regards to treatments for womens health studies versus mens. Its a disgusting disparity. Women on average live 4+ years longer than men. Alright, so here's the positive out of this: if you focused on women as the people in need for a hair loss cure (creating follicles at will), you'd then effectively have a cure for men as well. So why is this a good thing? Well, men's health is pretty much a joke, and we all know what society thinks of baldness so this escalates things further. If there's anyone who's going to get sympathy and a serious approach to a cure/treatment, it WILL be women.

I say, let them have it... let them all be the poster children for hair loss, even if they shouldn't be the priority when so many hundreds of million of men sufffer from baldness.
    I agree with you totally. Just take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CydqnNUmE. This woman's hair loss is treated with such empathy and compassion. I've never seen men's hair loss treated like this.

Guys the main question is if this is true because of 129 men, 89% of them supposedly gained some hair. And the next question is thymus peptides, when can we get them?

Although I am really sceptical about this.
    Researchers found that 89% of the men and 95% of the women who used a shampoo containing synthetic thymus peptide serum experienced hair regrowth.
    How much of regrowth are we talking about? And of course 'pics or it didn't happen'.

I hope it helps, but in the meantime I am sure plenty of new snake oils will pop up that all use this right? So of course they must work then

I've read the studie...it's crap.

Yeah you might be right that is garbage. The idea of mixing anything in shampoo and seeing some great improvement is probably a pie in the sky dream