+ Reply to Thread

Default Can an FUE to restore the frontal third make girls chase me again

Whatsup guys

I'm 18 and have been on Fin for over 4 months now.

I feel that if I just met a girl and I'm chatting her up and I got my frontal third, she's gonna be looking straight at a handsome dude.

If she realizes later that everything on the back is dermmatch or whatever, it's not really game over and I still got a chance.

I'm still between a NW2-NW3, it looks like shit when I pull my hair back but because I have dark brown, coarse and wavy hair, I can recreate a NW1 easily.

My plan is that once I start losing hair again despite being on FIN, I will get an FUE to restore my frontal third. Yes I know Doctors recommend FUEs for people over 25, and I agree. Fin will probably keep me afloat until then anyways.

I started working at my gym 2 months ago and I've already started saving half of all my paychecks for an FUE to restore my frontal (should I ever lose it). I'm planning on saving up 15,000+ for it.

Am I mistaken? What do you think about my plan?

Any and all advice appreciated.

Thanks everyone and good luck

If you can recreate a NW1 by combing your hair a certain way, then go for it. As long as it doesn't look like an obvious comb over, I'm sure it will look good. If I can at the very least close my crown with fin, I might start seeing if I could pull of different hairstyles. If not, I will just continue to buzz it. Your plan to save money is a good one regardless if you get a transplant or not. Maybe in a few years you will not even care to get a transplant and you will have a good chunk of change saved up. If you do decide on one, that is most likely the amount of cash you will need.

It's all about stabilizing your loss man

The hairline/front is extremely hard to grow back and often can be pretty tough to even halt. Lots of big 3 users still slowly recede over the years.

I wouldn't plan on the FUE anytime soon, but if you give fin a solid 2+ years and you haven't lost much ground by then (eg thickness/denity is still close to the same and perhaps hairline is a bit worse), go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by capitan View Post
    Whatsup guys

I'm 18 and have been on Fin for over 4 months now.

I feel that if I just met a girl and I'm chatting her up and I got my frontal third, she's gonna be looking straight at a handsome dude.

If she realizes later that everything on the back is dermmatch or whatever, it's not really game over and I still got a chance.

I'm still between a NW2-NW3, it looks like shit when I pull my hair back but because I have dark brown, coarse and wavy hair, I can recreate a NW1 easily.

My plan is that once I start losing hair again despite being on FIN, I will get an FUE to restore my frontal third. Yes I know Doctors recommend FUEs for people over 25, and I agree. Fin will probably keep me afloat until then anyways.

I started working at my gym 2 months ago and I've already started saving half of all my paychecks for an FUE to restore my frontal (should I ever lose it). I'm planning on saving up 15,000+ for it.

Am I mistaken? What do you think about my plan?

Any and all advice appreciated.

Thanks everyone and good luck
    Have you experienced any sides of Fin? I'm 17, and i have strongly been considering getting on fin before it's to late

Quote Originally Posted by iH8d0ugh View Post
    Have you experienced any sides of Fin? I'm 17, and i have strongly been considering getting on fin before it's to late
    Hahaha seeing what I wrote a couple years back just made me laugh. I was so worried about my hair. Well it's been almost 3 years since I started taking Finasteride. Started at 17, 20 now. It works. I have not lost a single hair since then, at least that's what it looks like, and I have no sides. I used to think I was getting sides because of the sensationalist horror stories; but it was in my head. Still get hard fast and stay hard during sex. I think if it wasn't for Finasteride I'd be bald today.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by capitan View Post
    Hahaha seeing what I wrote a couple years back just made me laugh. I was so worried about my hair. Well it's been almost 3 years since I started taking Finasteride. Started at 17, 20 now. It works. I have not lost a single hair since then, at least that's what it looks like, and I have no sides. I used to think I was getting sides because of the sensationalist horror stories; but it was in my head. Still get hard fast and stay hard during sex. I think if it wasn't for Finasteride I'd be bald today.
    '
    Hi capitan,

During your first few months taking Fin, did you experience shedding? I think I can dismiss the boner horror, but I am concerned about more shedding.

Hey Captain were you ever diagnosed by a derma and recommended fin? Why did u choose fin over propecia?