Procedure Booked w/ Dr. Rahal (2nd transplant)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • win200
    • Jul 2012

Just resurrecting this thread; finally solidified a date with Dr. Rahal after plenty of delay. I'll be getting roughly 2,000 to 2,500 grafts on October 8. Can't wait! I'll update soon with some pics of my hair pre-op.

Comment

• JoeTillman
      • Jul 2014

It took you long enough Congratulations!
      Joe Tillman
      The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
      See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• brocktherock
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by win200
        Just resurrecting this thread; finally solidified a date with Dr. Rahal after plenty of delay. I'll be getting roughly 2,000 to 2,500 grafts on October 8. Can't wait! I'll update soon with some pics of my hair pre-op.
        Have you kept up with fin,dut and Ru? and if so did you lose any more ground because your hair looked awesome.
        y

Comment

• FlightTL
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by JoeTillman
          That Turkey video with JoeTillman and Spencer K was eye opening. It was like a James Bond suspense novel. Holy crap, with the whole them asking for JoeT's blood and then the big guy pushing him out of the operation room, and then him having to find an escape, and then after he goes outside, he ejaculates a huge sigh of relief....Suspense baby all day and daily!!!! Loved that vid.

Comment

• win200
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by JoeTillman
            Thanks, Joe! It's such a pain to schedule and out of town surgery that I kept putting it off, but booking the flight locked me in.

Comment

• win200
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by brocktherock
              Have you kept up with fin,dut and Ru? and if so did you lose any more ground because your hair looked awesome.
              y
              I've kept up with fin and dut. The RU is a pain, but I'd like to get back on it and keep it up. I'm going to wait until after the surgery to do that, though, because I'd have to suspend it in two months if I started now anyway.

I can't tell if I've lost ground; some days I think that it might look a **tad** thinner right behind the transplants in front, but if it is, the difference is very, very marginal. It's just so tough to monitor loss after a transplant, because the grafts cover up the native hair, and any gradual changes are very hard to detect because you see your hair every day. I've taken pictures, but they're so dependent upon lighting; plus, as we know, it's really hard to measure density accurately in pics.

So short answer, there has been no meaningful change in my hair in the three years since my previous surgery.

Comment

• brocktherock
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by win200
                I've kept up with fin and dut. The RU is a pain, but I'd like to get back on it and keep it up. I'm going to wait until after the surgery to do that, though, because I'd have to suspend it in two months if I started now anyway.

I can't tell if I've lost ground; some days I think that it might look a **tad** thinner right behind the transplants in front, but if it is, the difference is very, very marginal. It's just so tough to monitor loss after a transplant, because the grafts cover up the native hair, and any gradual changes are very hard to detect because you see your hair every day. I've taken pictures, but they're so dependent upon lighting; plus, as we know, it's really hard to measure density accurately in pics.

So short answer, there has been no meaningful change in my hair in the three years since my previous surgery.
                I am getting 4000 grafts with Rahal on oct 20 lol. But I just can't see how you can get 2000 grafts if your hair was pretty much the same. It looked great.

Comment

• Mountinvan
                  • Jan 2009

Win--followed your first transplant and shock loss. I was reassured with your favorable result as I have the same issue. Am wondering how the Rahal transplant turned out? Did you experience the same degree of shock loss? Do you have any after pics? Your contributions to this Forum have been terrific and tireless. Where do you get so much time? Maybe I should try trademark law?

Comment

• NSix
                    • Dec 2014

any update on this one?

Comment

Working...