+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

And remember: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "MUSCLE CONFUSION"

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    Tony Horton says there is.

Listen guys,

Broscience or Sisscience or anything, Pecs are pecs, and arms are arms....I WILL do whatever it takes (note: within natural limits that only include whey protein and a multivitamin) to get big pecs and biceps....And when I do, I WILL go SWAGGER around everywhere with just a tank top....

Muscle confusion exists I think....but even if not, and even if muscle soreness is also not real, I just want some big ass muscles.....So even if I change up my routine or dont feel sore, as long as I'm growing then so be it.

I've seen women stare at a jacked guy's body...They might not admit it, but they love pecs and biceps.

I WANT ALL THE ATTENTION TO GO TO MY RIPPPED BODY INSTEAD OF MY NORWOOD 7 SCALP.....

Pecs are pecs, and I WILL get them!!!

FlightTL, I am proud of you my fellow MPB sufferer, only that you've been dealt a much harder card in life, aka. a NW7 in your 20s than some of us here older than you, and at lower ends of the Norwood scale spectrum, aka. NW3's + NW'4's etc. But honestly, at least to me, and from a common sense perspective, anything NW3+ just looks sh!tty anyway when hair is kept, only the NW1's and lucky elderly NW2's blokes get to keep that look that so many of us were robbed of. Even for blokes at NW3-4, all we can be promised with current primitive treatment methods, is a wind-swept, thin NW2 "look", read that "look".

Honestly anything passed a "natural" NW2 with it's density is nothing more than crap, smokes and mirrors etc. These doctors claiming to return NW3/4/5's to a NW2's..........yeah in appearance, providing it's not under harsh lighting.......and don't dare getting into a swimming pool or show the world your load after a shower

Stop feeling bad about been a NW7............really once your a NW3 your hair looks like sh!te anyway that you may as well as resort to shaved, tried-done-and-dusted method...............so forget about the Norwood scale for a few seconds. Yes a NW3/4 is below a NW6/7 in the hair count department, but honestly it ALL looks like shit once you hit NW3 and anything above. You know where I am getting at, the NW3 Jude Law look, aka. hair in the mid-section, but with a wispy and crappy forelock at the front, and a hollowed crown at the back...........still balding and looking nothing like a NW1 rock star and whatnot.

So please take note, though you feel at the absolute lowest of the low at NW7 right now..............please remember this simple fact THAT AT NORWOOD 3, YOU MAY AS WELL BLOODY SHAVE YOUR HEAD, and obviously for anything above. The only thing a NW4 has above a NW7, even if they have ten million more hairs on their head........is that is still looks like absolute CRAP, and that the shaved look is all one can go for. Even with the most advanced FUE transplant at even a NW3/4, you get that crappy thin look..........aka. stay out of the sun, don't visit a swimming pool (you get the catch)............wear the hair at a certain angle bla bla bla.

Really bro/s, once we are past the "natural" (and read full natural density) Norwood 2 stage, then all we can achieve is a crappy thin/ wispy look after spending $20,000.........thanks doc

It really is sickening, all the crap they can do now with physics, technology etc..........and yet allow a man to restore all that was lost to him, whether he be a NW3 or a NW7 on that stupid chart.......................no, no, no too hard...........too lazy............where's my funding supervisor crap? Seriously we are suffering from such a serious condition that nobody takes seriously, and yet DESTROYS the lives of men NW3 - NW7 on a daily basis.

Anyway bro keep up the good work...................shave the head (yes I know that may seem cliched, but given our primitive stone age of development, that is all we have) ......................get buff...............grow a kickass goatee..............sunglasses............bla bla bla, ok you probably know the drill by know

Look after yourself bro, hopefully one day in the 2020s, we'll all be prancing around with our natural NW1 teenage hairlines........each and every one of us that tips the NW3 scale and above.....................always dream bro, but always remember that procrastination is not the best solution, work with what you got. Shave the noggin, build yourself up to be mean tough ass look sob, get a tan and whatever else.....................and remember what I said..........first you get the respect of brah-kind, then the chicks follow.

Also as others have noted above, always watch out for what you are eating. And most importantly there is a fine balance between sensible moderation and puritanical deprivation-for-joy nonsense when it comes to food ingestion and what you can and cannot enjoy................so be careful that if you are building yourself up, that you do not succumb to silly fad diet advice or puritanical, unscientific nonsense. Remember life is all about the concept of yin and yang, even if that does seem like silly new age nonsense...........it honestly rings true.

And though as somebody who detests MPB, and as much as I hate to say this............at least shaved heads are an accepted hairstyle in the modern era. Unlike say the 1960s hippie era, or 1980s big hair era when a shaved head had a stigma attached. At least know it's not only an acceptable hairstyle, we even have young lads who otherwise have Ronald Reagen heads of hair spouting the buzz/ bic cut.

Nonetheless hold out bro as we all are............there will be a day when somebody so simple comes along that we can all have our teenage hairlines back again, as opposed to this "acceptance", "wind swept HT look", "rubbing cream crap in your hair" nonsense........................we are still stuck in the stone age at present, the 2020s will be to what the 2010s what space age travel is to Neanderthals.

You still be an Adonis but enjoy the good things in life, get what I'm saying brah

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    I remember that term and it goes way back. Arnold used to believe in it. For all you youngins, he was a bodybuilder before he was Cyberdyne System's model 101 and the governor of California . When I was younger, I worked out very hard on the machines for a couple of years. I got to a point where I plateaued and there was no further improvement. I didn't begin seeing improvement until I began using free weights. I worked out six days per week for several years. When I added bent arm pullovers to my routine, that's when progress really took off for whatever reason. In my twenties, I took an interest in boxing and loved it. The weight training didn't seem to help my boxing endurance though. Both are great sports.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    ....there will be a day when somebody so simple comes along that we can all have our teenage hairlines back again, as opposed to this "acceptance", "wind swept HT look", "rubbing cream crap in your hair" nonsense........................we are still stuck in the stone age at present, the 2020s will be to what the 2010s what space age travel is to Neanderthals.

You still be an Adonis but enjoy the good things in life, get what I'm saying brah
    There is something so simple! A hairpiece/system....

The unfortunate thing is it is soooo laughed at if people find out...and trust me people will know i'm wearing one....otherwise, its just like fake teeth, except 0% the acceptance.

FlightTL, you are getting a pretty good response to this thread. You should post some before pics so that we can track your progress.

And is it just me or have you guys also seen those "jacked" guys in tank tops and thought: "what a douchebag". It is not as good of a look as those guys think. I am sure some women may like that stuff, just like there are dudes that like fat chicks, but the majority, I doubt it. Maybe Tracy can chime in on this one.

And no, I am not out of shape. Have been in shape for pretty much my entire adult life.