+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smile

I think many things are more important in the eyes of woman than a mans hair. Its just that many of us do not possess those things of importance and so to lose our hair will often appear to be the killer in our chances with many women. Beyond that, we get so caught up and jaded with our hair loss that we don't really develop whats needed to be truly successful in this respect - On a personal level its a crushing thing to deal with.

If you're the complete package otherwise then its not going to be much of an issue unless you're dealing with someone real shallow and the reality is that this shallow woman may never be as happy as she can be by letting such fickle things decide who she is with so its her loss really.

tbh this post I'm typing is rather eye opening to my self and seals the deal that next hair cut its getting buzzed off.

It sucks because I am not the total package. The only thing I have going for me besides my hair, is my size...if you know what I mean.

That's great Notcoolanymore, but what happens if you lose sensation down there, or it shrinks? That stuff really scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    That's great Notcoolanymore, but what happens if you lose sensation down there, or it shrinks? That stuff really scares me.
    That was a joke btw, but you are right. The potential sides are nothing to be messing around with. We have two choices: treat our hair loss or do nothing. Either choice has the potential for disaster. I made my decision to try to save what I have. Hopefully that decision doesn't end up biting me in the a$$ or my D.

Such a cruel twist of fate, save hair or potentially lose your tackle. I'm still on the fence and probably will be until it's not worth taking. I do wish you guys taking it all the luck in the world tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    It sucks because I am not the total package. The only thing I have going for me besides my hair, is my size...if you know what I mean.
    I am not ether myself but that doesn't mean you may not have qualities they are seeking. You just never know. I have been alone for a LONG time-part my choice -Part just no luck or interest from women. But my luck may be changing...finally found one that seems to like me as I am. During our first date last weekend she told me I was the first guy to EVER open a car door for her. Also that I did not grab her butt/boots out in public. Well I am no catch but compared to the ones she has dated in the past, I guess I kinda am.

She asked me out for next weekend , so I guess things are going good so far.

Propecia is working so no mention of hairloss though I would not deny it if it ever comes up.

So I guess I am saying you never know when you might meet someone who doesn't care about the things we all worry about...

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Also that I did not grab her butt/boots out in public. Well I am no catch but compared to the ones she has dated in the past, I guess I kinda am.
    Sounds like she has dated some classy dudes. Tough act for you to follow. Good luck.

You are right about having the right qualities though. "Total Package" can have a different meaning for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Sounds like she has dated some classy dudes. Tough act for you to follow. Good luck.

You are right about having the right qualities though. "Total Package" can have a different meaning for many people.
    Things still going great!

Her town is full of really bad people. Uneducated, don't work and want govt to pay for everything and it really goes down hill from there. It's like something out of a movie, only it's really happening.

Just a basic normal guy, mpb or not would have no problems picking up girls in that town. She's already wanting me to find a guy for her friend.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Things still going great!

Her town is full of really bad people. Uneducated, don't work and want govt to pay for everything and it really goes down hill from there. It's like something out of a movie, only it's really happening.

Just a basic normal guy, mpb or not would have no problems picking up girls in that town. She's already wanting me to find a guy for her friend.
    I know exactly what you are talking about. Most decent dudes with at least something going for them can clean up in those parts of town.

Mpb47 what dose of propecia are you taking?