+ Reply to Thread

Default Jotronic -- are you back in Seattle? And are you active on Twitter?

Just noticed your image text next to your posts has you as living in Seattle. Did you move back? Do you like Vancouver a lot more than Seattle? I reside in the latter, but sometimes wish like moving to the former temporarily.

Also, are you planning on becoming more active on Twitter?

Thanks for your super documentation.

Hi Hairy,

No, didn't move back to Seattle. I didn't realize I didn't change my profile info. That was from long ago

I like Vancouver more than Seattle but I do miss it there sometimes. I'm heading down maybe in a few weeks to do some shopping and see some friends.

I am indeed going to be more active on Twitter as I am on Facebook. I set up a new page on FB aside from my personal page so I can more easily share some of my articles, thoughts and events going on.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Hey if you are around Bellevue and want to have a beer or would like a tour of some interesting places, PM me. I met your rep Ferko in a bar once. Quite a character.

Quote Originally Posted by hairy View Post
    Hey if you are around Bellevue and want to have a beer or would like a tour of some interesting places, PM me. I met your rep Ferko in a bar once. Quite a character.
    Thanks for the offer and yes, Mike is quite a character
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com