+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Replicel Patent in Japan (and also Sheiseido is doing their own trials)

Didn't someone once mention that Replicel was changing their method of culturing the cells or something? I hope whatever they are doing now is an improvement... the results they showed last time we're actually less impressive than successes people have had with Finasteride.

Ya

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Ya
    Is that 'ya' in regards to them changing their methods or are you just agreeing their first Phase I results we're poor?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Didn't someone once mention that Replicel was changing their method of culturing the cells or something? I hope whatever they are doing now is an improvement... the results they showed last time we're actually less impressive than successes people have had with Finasteride.
    I concur with this! Don't know if they changed anything but it has been a consensus of forum members, well some, after they published their Trial I results that they need to go back to the drawing boards and change something.

But do you know what I am interested in? There was talk back in the day before the Trial I results that Replicel should also 'immunize' the follicles against DHT. This may just be unfounded speculation, probably is but I am interested if one year and two years after the start of Trial I the subjects stopped losing hair in treated areas.

On another note I am interested when will Shiseido start doing the trials, and how long will they last.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Ya
    1+

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I concur with this! Don't know if they changed anything but it has been a consensus of forum members, well some, after they published their Trial I results that they need to go back to the drawing boards and change something.

But do you know what I am interested in? There was talk back in the day before the Trial I results that Replicel should also 'immunize' the follicles against DHT. This may just be unfounded speculation, probably is but I am interested if one year and two years after the start of Trial I the subjects stopped losing hair in treated areas.

On another note I am interested when will Shiseido start doing the trials, and how long will they last.
    I remember those talks... the immunization part. I hope it still holds true. Regardless, Replicel needs to hurry up... we're not getting any younger and our lives aren't improving either... at least mine isn't.

doesn't Japan have fast track approval for regenerative products?

I wouldn't mind traveling to Japan for some follicular stabilization and perhaps some regrowth.....

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    doesn't Japan have fast track approval for regenerative products?

I wouldn't mind traveling to Japan for some follicular stabilization and perhaps some regrowth.....
    Last thing I remember about the fast track approval was them still being in talks about it. I'm not sure of the proposal passed. I hope it did. I wish we had some Japanese members that could fill us in... there's little info in english on that.

Well according to Replicel's own words (their official facebook page) said legislation was passed in Japan. The clinical trial that Shiseido is conducting is a phase II trial in 2014 which I presume will be conducted simultaneously to Replicel's trial in Germany(?)

The fact the Shiseido is conducting phase II in a fast tracked regulatory environment is good news surely?