+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default HASCI breaktrough information, when?

Arashi was supposed to receive news for forum members that would stop the controverse.
    What is the status of this?

I remember him saying in a thread that he got from HASCI that Dr Gho was preparing something for doubting community.

Any news? rebounds? Arashi?

LOL, I dont know if I would call verifying your claims after years of dodgy proof as 'breakthrough'.

;-) no but it's just that Arashi confirmed a month ago that someone from HASCI told him that they were with Gho, on something to present to the forum community...

I was expecting something, cause they are the closest to the cure but very controversial... i'd like to see what they are on and why do they promise that to Arashi and then, nothing....

Am I crazy or did I read once that Gho was working on some kind of injection and was seeing good results with it?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    ;-) no but it's just that Arashi confirmed a month ago that someone from HASCI told him that they were with Gho, on something to present to the forum community...

I was expecting something, cause they are the closest to the cure but very controversial... i'd like to see what they are on and why do they promise that to Arashi and then, nothing....
    Supposedly Gho is on vacation till mid january, so I guess he'll be back in a week. I'll email them again in a week to see what's up, if they want to do that 50 graft test and when we can expect the information they promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Supposedly Gho is on vacation till mid january, so I guess he'll be back in a week. I'll email them again in a week to see what's up, if they want to do that 50 graft test and when we can expect the information they promised.
    I don't see how a 50 graft test is going to prove any more than we already know / don't know.

G3 and Ironman have already proven that it's the best form of FUE in terms of it being scarless.

Even if you 50 regrow in the donor that doesn't answer the question of whether or not regeneration is possible after multiple harvests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I don't see how a 50 graft test is going to prove any more than we already know / don't know.

Even if you 50 regrow in the donor that doesn't answer the question of whether or not regeneration is possible after multiple harvests.
    Won't matter. Suppose regeneration does occur but only once;

Just used grafts that weren't used in the first procedure. Say you have 5,000 grafts to use from the donor and only 5,000 after that to have hair on the back and sides. You use all 5,000 from donor, and the majority regrows; lets say you only get 4,000 after. Let's say you used all of them anyway again as a standard FUE, thats 5k + 4k so essentially 9k grafts (whopping). You now have 5,000 left to fill your sides and back. So if regeneration happens, what the hell does it matter at this point? You'd lose 1,000 at most. HASCI claimed 85% regeneration rate, so 5,000 would get you down to 4,250. So... you'd have 13,000 grafts. Thats enough to fill an NW7 down to 200cm/2 coverage with 65 grafts per 1cm/2.

Given that, why the hell hasn't HASCI shown a single case like this?!

Even this is proven already ...

Furthermore ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

21 follicular units were extracted during both procedures. The regeneration rate for these hairs was 76%. Of these follicular units, which were extracted multiple times, 44% regenerated in the same configuration with no loss of hairs or thickness.
    21 FUs just within the randomly chosen test area, of course.

Concerning the question why, in gc's case, not ALL of these 21 FUs, which were extracted multiple times, regenerated identically:

The main reason is -without any doubts- the "trichotillomania-effect" in gc's case due to the too short duration between his procedures, what can cause either FU's with less hairs and/or finer hairs or no regenerated hairs at all. In simple words, it wasn't enough time available so that ALL follicles couldn't recover ALL needed (hair-)follicle stem cells again.

Remember what Dr. Gho said during the 1st interview with Spencer Kobren concerning this issue:
    "3 month is too short!"

So when 3 month is "too short" and 9 month is "o.k." - that means that just 6 month between the procedures can produce a mixed regeneration result of being "bad" and "o.k.".

G3 and Ironman have already proven that it's the best form of FUE in terms of it being scarless.

A 50 graft test would obviously mean monitoring both donor and recipient. That way we would get an exact number regarding regrowth. Currently we don't even know if any regrowth is happening at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    A 50 graft test would obviously mean monitoring both donor and recipient. That way we would get an exact number regarding regrowth. Currently we don't even know if any regrowth is happening at all.
    Speak for yourself. I'm pretty convinced and font need you to get a 50 graft test. Now if 100 people were to get it I might see things differently :P