+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

If eventually we find out that they bsed us, can we do a huge law suit lol?

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    If eventually we find out that they bsed us, can we do a huge law suit lol?
    You should.

HASCI = splitting hairs, period end of story. Ironman take your fanboyism somewhere else...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It doesn't add up at all. Nothing does. And then I mail them that I want a 50 graft test, even willing to pay 1000 euro's for it. What would you answer if you were an honest researcher, 100% sure his methods work ? Wouldn't that be like a gift from heaven ? Free money, free marketing, no even marketing and getting paid for it ! Yet they mail me to wait ... Been waiting for over a month now ... I'm pretty sure they're trying to hold if off as long as they can and in the end will come up with some BS reason why they can't do it.
    this words are a perfect analysis ihmo.
    i take occasion to remember that we are fighting for the truth.
    and to see the truth and remove the lies of greed (easily accepted from many people) we HAVE TO BE UNITE.
    i want to say again to Arashi that you are doing a good job. and i can clearly see that is SPONTANEUS from inside you. and this is the reason why you are doing so good.
    PLEASE LET THE TRUTH SEEKER UPDATED with your findings and researches. and especially put the LIGHT on HASCI because too long time is passed and the only thing they proved is that they are expensive and are the best scareless fue . and this is not what they claimed. the words doesnt go with the facts.

thanks a lot we will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    this words are a perfect analysis ihmo.
    i take occasion to remember that we are fighting for the truth.
    and to see the truth and remove the lies of greed (easily accepted from many people) we HAVE TO BE UNITE.
    i want to say again to Arashi that you are doing a good job. and i can clearly see that is SPONTANEUS from inside you. and this is the reason why you are doing so good.
    PLEASE LET THE TRUTH SEEKER UPDATED with your findings and researches. and especially put the LIGHT on HASCI because too long time is passed and the only thing they proved is that they are expensive and are the best scareless fue . and this is not what they claimed. the words doesnt go with the facts.

thanks a lot we will find the truth.
    Arashy
    You can offer them €2000 for 50 grafts and they will still refuse to do it. Think abt all the lawsuits that would follow..they even removed 80% claim from website so I heard

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post

..they even removed 80% claim from website so I heard
    Pffffft...Sorry, but I can't remember that they EVER had any "80% claim" anywhere at their website or in bold letters anywhere within their website header or something like that. If it would be true - someone (especially those who make these claims) would be able to post what they supposedly "removed". That means, otherwise there would be no need just to say "I heard" ...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

Only people with an agenda would be against the 50 graft test. Wonder why HASCI is so hesitant to do it...
    Yeah, and when it is successful, everybody will buy it - including you, of course, right? Right.

Not sure what you're trying to say ?
    That's the reason why I didn't say anything TO YOU. Did I? No.

If 80% regeneration was true, that would mean an average person could go 25x (!!!!!) times to HASCI before donor is depleted. Yet, they advise 3x. Yeah that sure must add up in Ironman land ?
    First, try to define for "we" the term "depleted" (if you find any accurate definiton) and then try to explain "we" in detail how you calculated to get your " 25x (!!!!!) " BS - because that's exactly the point what "we" still don't understand - including yourself. Thanks in advance.

"Yet, they advise 3x..." Yeah, sure... they "advise". Sure ...they do...

Btw - are you still able to explain "we" again WHY they sometimes "advice" it?

Ah, I think I will try to help you (and "we"):
    I've gotten an answer from Kristel too, regarding my question about the max 3 HST's. She explained it like this: They advise to do 3 HST's. After this, density in donor might visibly drop, hence they evaluate the donor at this point and make a plan from thereon.

So it seems they're saying that you generally can get 3 HST's without any visible density loss in donor and after that, results really vary from patient to patient and they have to evaluate at that point.
    So it's all about why 80% is NOT 100%. But this is the BTT forum. That means, I do not expect that "we" is able to see a difference between 80% and 100% ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    how you calculated to get your " 25x (!!!!!) "
    Sure dear Ironman, I understand it's all a bit difficult for you so I'll to explain it in a very easy way. It's actually not that difficult to calculate at all. As per literature, the average grafts/cm2 in healthy scalp varies between 65 and 85 grafts/cm2. Literature also tells us that the average hairs per graft is said to be 2.5 hairs/graft. The average donor size, that I don't know exactly, couldn't find any numbers, but I estimate it to be about 200 cm2 and I think that's fairly accurate.

It's generally accepted that to have a normal looking density, you shouldn't go below 50 grafts/cm2. Average of 65 and 85 is 70, that means that the average person can lose 70 - 50 = 20 grafts/cm2. More than that will cause unnatural low looking density. So that's 20 * 200 * 2.5 = 10.000 hairs that an average person has available for transplantation.

The average that HASCI seems to transplant per treatment is about 1600 grafts. We both agree that that equals to 1600 * 1.35 = 2160 hairs that they'd normal transplant each HST. So, without regeneration you could go 10.000/2160 = 4.63 times to HASCI for 1600 grafts and your donor would still look untouched.

I rounded that number down to 5, but let's keep it at 4.62 here, to be more precise. If 80% regrowth was true, then you'd lose 20% of the hair that's transplanted, each time. So that means you could go 5x more than when you'd have 0 regrowth (I think you understand that, right, but if not, no worries just ask, I'll be happy to explain that too). So, without rounding down, that would be 4.63 * 5 = 23.1x to HASCI for 1600 grafts and your donor would still look natural.

In other words, if 80% regrowth was true, the average person could go 23x to HASCI and his donor would still look untouched Yet, they advise the average person to go 3 times and evaluate after that, to see if they can go for more. How exactly does that up in Ironman land ?