+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Speak for yourself. I'm pretty convinced and font need you to get a 50 graft test. Now if 100 people were to get it I might see things differently :P
    Of course. Kiwi is convinced thus 50 graft test is unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Of course. Kiwi is convinced thus 50 graft test is unnecessary
    I am unconvinced. I still want you to do it though. I'm healthily skeptical that one more person getting a 50 graft test will make a difference - statistically speaking that is. But hey,.. If if makes you feel better

I am unconvinced. I still want you to do it though. I'm healthily skeptical that one more person getting a 50 graft test will make a difference - statistically speaking that is. But hey,.. If if makes you feel better
    The more the better, for sure. But I think analysing one case already would be extremely interesting. I offered them 1000 euro to perform the 50 graft test on me. But they still wanted to discuss it with Gho who supposedly will be back in a week. Will keep you guys updated of course.

Speak for yourself.
    Did you notice that too?

The guy (who needs almost always 2-3 posts one after another until he knows himself what he actually is trying to say) says always “we know”.

No, he doesn’t simply say “I know…”. He always needs an imaginary “we” in a vague effort to strengthen his unsupported claims….LOL

For example, check out one of his last posts …

Which by the way also is one of the main reasons I'm so skeptical regarding HASCI. When I look at my recipient, I think I have gotten about 1.35 hair/graft. They took 1600 grafts, so that's 2160 hairs. They said my donor quality was 'good', so I assume I have at least an average donor. So even *without* regrowth, an average person could go 5 times to HASCI for 1600 grafts each time, and donor would still look good.

Yet they advise people on general even less than 5 HST's ...
    Concerning his last part, it clearly shows …

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=207

… that this guys’ problem is definitely not just hair loss. Besides the fact, that this is, for example…

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140112/otaesz2j.jpg

…definitely NOT what “they” recommend "on general", because “they” recommended me 5 HST’s “in order to achieve my desired result” even BEFORE making any HST extractions at all!

Concerning his other part, he still tries to pretend there is something “fishy” and “we” should know this...

Sorry, but when I look at my own HST data …

… I do not need any imaginary “we” to know ...

- any HST facts from any imaginary “we” in general;

- or whether or not a "1.35 hairs/graft" ratio is a good or bad or a "fishy" thing;

- or whether or not I can have even a 6th and perhaps even a 7th HST procedure than the by “they” recommended 5 HSTs (see 2nd link/pic above),

...and thereafter (even after having 7 HSTs), my donor area will still NOT look like than after having just one normal FUE procedure with around the max. possible 3000-3500 normal FUE grafts - at least in my case. And the recipient will also be accordingly thereafter…because I simply know all this already in advance. That means, sorry, I do not need any imaginary "we" to know facts ...

we NEED to clarify this and stop with their foggy answers.
    They said they have something for the forum community that Gho himself would present, it's time to ask for it and not let them use it as an holding reply.

I like Gaz results, but still need more clarifications... and since they told you they had something for us, let's just keep on asking why they still don't provide it?

Only people with an agenda would be against the 50 graft test. Wonder why HASCI is so hesitant to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Did you notice that too?

The guy (who needs almost always 2-3 posts one after another until he knows himself what he actually is trying to say) says always “we know”.

No, he doesn’t simply say “I know…”. He always needs an imaginary “we” in a vague effort to strengthen his unsupported claims….LOL

For example, check out one of his last posts …

Concerning his last part, it clearly shows …

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=207

… that this guys’ problem is definitely not just hair loss. Besides the fact, that this is, for example…

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140112/otaesz2j.jpg

…definitely NOT what “they” recommend "on general", because “they” recommended me 5 HST’s “in order to achieve my desired result” even BEFORE making any HST extractions at all!

Concerning his other part, he still tries to pretend there is something “fishy” and “we” should know this...

Sorry, but when I look at my own HST data …

… I do not need any imaginary “we” to know ...

- any HST facts from any imaginary “we” in general;

- or whether or not a "1.35 hairs/graft" ratio is a good or bad or a "fishy" thing;

- or whether or not I can have even a 6th and perhaps even a 7th HST procedure than the by “they” recommended 5 HSTs (see 2nd link/pic above),

...and thereafter (even after having 7 HSTs), my donor area will still NOT look like than after having just one normal FUE procedure with around the max. possible 3000-3500 normal FUE grafts - at least in my case. And the recipient will also be accordingly thereafter…because I simply know all this already in advance. That means, sorry, I do not need any imaginary "we" to know facts ...

Not sure what you're trying to say ? You actually even confirm my own findings, you too only have 1.35 hair/graft gotten from HASCI. So that means you can go 5 times to HASCI for 1600 grafts, and even WITHOUT any regeneration AT ALL your donor still would look good, if you have an average donor. A guy with good donor should be able to go 6-8 times and still have good donor WITHOUT regeneration. Yet their standard advise is to go 3 times and then see if you can go more. How is that not fishy ?

If 80% regeneration was true, that would mean an average person could go 25x (!!!!!) times to HASCI before donor is depleted. Yet, they advise 3x. Yeah that sure must add up in Ironman land ?

If 80% regeneration was true, that would mean an average person could go 25x (!!!!!) times to HASCI before donor is depleted. Yet, they advise 3x. Yeah that sure must add up in Ironman land ?
    Weeks, months.... YEARS have passed by with these questions and HASCI has still not addressed this. At some point, they're going to have to be completely dismissed and be seen as standard FUE thats scarless dubious claims of regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Weeks, months.... YEARS have passed by with these questions and HASCI has still not addressed this. At some point, they're going to have to be completely dismissed and be seen as standard FUE thats scarless dubious claims of regeneration.
    It doesn't add up at all. Nothing does. And then I mail them that I want a 50 graft test, even willing to pay 1000 euro's for it. What would you answer if you were an honest researcher, 100% sure his methods work ? Wouldn't that be like a gift from heaven ? Free money, free marketing, no even marketing and getting paid for it ! Yet they mail me to wait ... Been waiting for over a month now ... I'm pretty sure they're trying to hold if off as long as they can and in the end will come up with some BS reason why they can't do it.

It doesn't add up at all. Nothing does. And then I mail them that I want a 50 graft test, even willing to pay 1000 euro's for it. What would you answer if you were an honest researcher, 100% sure his methods work ? Wouldn't that be like a gift from heaven ? Free money, free marketing, no even marketing and getting paid for it ! Yet they mail me to wait ... Been waiting for over a month now ... I'm pretty sure they're trying to hold if off as long as they can and in the end will come up with some BS reason why they can't do it.
    A legit doctor would perform the test for FREE! If Gho is so sure about his claims, he'll have NO problems at all about proving his method.

It's like religious people being offended when someone questions their belief. So what if they're questioned... if they're so sure of their faith, wouldn't they welcome the questioning in order to strengthen their stance?

That said, shouldn't Gho have done something a long ass time ago with all the questioning and criticisms of this? What's he got to lose if his method is legit?