+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    to be honest they are right, your density at the top oif your head is poor. Looks so thin and sparse all over.

You should buzz it down to be honest.
    Yeah, let me guess - you're fully aware what I explained in my previous posts and you're fully aware about in which areas I got any HT's at all, and you're fully aware about about everything in general - right? Right.

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post

Thats the crappiest ht I ve seen ...
    ... with just 1400 grafts within such a big area?

Pffffft ... That's the best HT I have ever seen with such a low number of grafts into such a big area and with a rather very fine hair characteristic.

Oh, and nobody is talking about "final result" when all in all at least 3 procedures are planned into the same area. btw - I'm not surprised when most HT clinics "present" patient results with the words "Here we show a patient after 2-3 procedures in our clinic..." - with good reason:

If they would show the result just after the first HT (including photos of the donor areas shaved down to the bone what they NEVER show anyhow) the "vulnerable newbies" would act like you. But they want to get YOU into the (strip)HT chair ...

I think in my case it was 50% fell of between week 1-4. 50% kept growing. I noticed that it can be different from hst to hst for the same person. I remember gc had some procedures when he said everything grew directly and some of them he said that a lot shed and then grew later. It could be dependent on many factors such as where is the majority of your donor hairs in the hair cycle or even the season of the year ( my guesses).

Guys, as much as ironman is 100% pro gho. Before judging his result u have to take into consideration the relatively small procedure he had in a relatively big area. Also the small hair/graft count.

Gaining hair density through a transplant technique such as hst should be viewed as a cumulative effect. The marginal gain of aesthetic density is very low when u just start putting hairs into a completely bald area. However, the subsequent procedures of same size will have more impact on the visuals.

Going from 0-25 grafts/cm2, might as well leave it bald, will look like shit anyways.

Going from 25-50 will change significantly how you look. Hairs start to stack against each other. If you grow them out they start to layer over eachother and suddenly you have some sort of density.

Then, if you already have a very dense head of hair having 65 or 80 g/cm doesn't make a difference to the outside eye.

I know some of us are really frustrated against hasci for lack of cooperation with the online community ( me included). Lets wait for what they want to show to arashi. If one day we realize that its bs and there is no regeneration at all, feel free to group up for a law suit lol!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    LOL, you're kidding right ? I never know when you're kidding or not since you never make any sense. But man that's one big messed up hairtransplant there. On top, where it's easier to see cause it's so extremely thin, nothing seems correct, ALL hair is wrong. It seems angles and directions are really just arbitrary, totally random, pointing left, right, up, down, forwards, backwards. Wow ... That's even (way) worse than mine !

Are you going to ask for your money back ? Maybe if we all fight together (you, me, needhairasap), we might make a chance ? I think it's totally unacceptable when we, effectively, pay about 10 eur/graft we get results like this ...
    You really should do this. The results are really poor, shocking even, for a modern HT, particularly a (very) expensive European HT.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post

I know some of us are really frustrated against hasci for lack of cooperation with the online community ( me included). Lets wait for what they want to show to arashi. If one day we realize that its bs and there is no regeneration at all, feel free to group up for a law suit lol!
    The regeneration part is definitely NOT the problem - without any further explainations in detail.

In my opinion and from my own experiences, the following statement at their website is the only problem so far:

http://www.hasci.com/en/rates/more-info/
    "Every graft can produce 1 to 4 hairs. The average number of hairs produced per graft is 2.5, so the number of hairs after 1200-1400 grafts is approximately 3600. The number of grafts harvested depends on the quality of the skin and hair follicles, the size of the donor area, the presence of scars and, of course, the client's needs."

This comment is completely misleading - intentionally or not.

In fact, and they simply admit this if you ask, the real average hair/graft ratio is, in fact, 1.35. In other words, AVERAGE is 60% single hair grafts and 40% 2-hair grafts. This ratio is actually NO PROBLEM at all (without any further explanations in detail why it's no problem at all), the problem is simply that they don't tell you this - if you don't ask.

For example - you @cocacola send them an email or call them, and ask them about you personal extraction details (hair/graft ratio, how many drills etc) of your HST procedure. They know everything and they will tell you the numbers. That's not the problem also. That they don't tell this a patient if you don't ask - that's the problem imho!

I tried to figure out the REASON for the average 1.35 hairs per graft ratio myself - and found answers. But that's something Dr. Gho should answer straight from his mouth ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    You really should do this. The results are really poor, shocking even, for a modern HT, particularly a (very) expensive European HT.
    Again ...

Which "results"?????????????????????

And can you explain in detail how a HT with just 1400 grafts should look like??

Do you have at least a tiny clue how it should look like? I guess - no ...

And nothing is here "final". It's really funny - they simply jump into a thread, see "a" photo, an make conclusions without knowing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

Keep the hair at that length. Looks better than the long stringy look.
    Actually, my intention was to wear my hair 10 centimeters long tomorrow when I wake up in the morning.

Sometimes I really wonder what all you guys smoke. They see "a" pic anywhere in a thread, some know immediately what's going on without knowing anything, some would like to see the hairs long in the photos, others very short, others in the daylight, others in the moonlight others no photos at all - and in this particular case, there is just a pic which shows a treatment area which is still in progress. In my opinion, either a forum section for adults only would be cool, or charging $100 for every photo a user would like to see, or simply showing NOTHING ...

btw - for example, could somebody ever see a photo of JJJJrS which shows his hair problem? Or from all these guys who know always everything and nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Yeah, let me guess - you're fully aware what I explained in my previous posts and you're fully aware about in which areas I got any HT's at all, and you're fully aware about about everything in general - right? Right.
    Yeahyeahyeah is not even fully aware of reality, he thinks his NW 1/2 hair is ruining his life, so I would not count on him being able to assess someone else's hairloss or even knowing what hairloss is in the first place....

true that with three more procedures, it should start to look good!!!
    am wondering about GC 's result.

Only very down point is price + imagine that maybe 30% of recipient contains DHT sensible hairs that will only start to fall in 5 or 10 years, what a nightmare.