+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Biologixhair

Nooooooo..not you. I'm referring to someone who's pushing that Theradome like crazy. I think he mentioned this product as well. It doesn't take much to get him excited over something I guess.

The Biologix website has just been updated. Apparently they are doing a preclinical trial in Brazil. Craig Ziering will provide oversight. As I've said a number of times before, this one seems awfully scammy, but not sure what to make of Ziering's involvement and the fact that they seem to be going through clinical trials now.

I don't get it it says on their website betwixt 2004 and 2011 they did trials on over 30.000 people, and it has clinics world wide, whts the difference in what they are doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    I don't get it it says on their website betwixt 2004 and 2011 they did trials on over 30.000 people, and it has clinics world wide, whts the difference in what they are doing now?
    The new trials might be for some governing body pertaining drugs and medicine.
    Maybe they are doing this for FDA? Don't know man. They are totally confusing...

I'm really not sure anyone here has enough information to make any of these claims. We simply have no real idea of the progress or lack thereof. I would advise everyone to chill until we have some concrete information from the source.

LOL, so they did 30.000 trials yet all they have to show us are some commerical video bullshit messages and some crappy pictures where they heavily overlighted the before pictures ? What a joke. Where is the scientific data ? This has scam written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    LOL, so they did 30.000 trials yet all they have to show us are some commerical video bullshit messages and some crappy pictures where they heavily overlighted the before pictures ? What a joke. Where is the scientific data ? This has scam written all over it.
    There really needs to be a larger platform where these scam artists get exposed to a WIDER audience. Us getting pissed off at the forums over these shills isn't going to hold them back from making copious amounts of undeserved money from uninformed desperate hair loss sufferers.

I agree about the crappy pics. I've often wondered if this one is some kind of investment scam, since they don't seem to be selling a product at the moment, and the website seems as if it was set up with investors in mind.

The wording on the website is very confusing. At first glance, it looks like they claim to have treated thousands of people at their clinics, but on closer reading, it appears they've licensed their treatment to clinics and are boasting about the number of patients the clinic network can reach.

I agree with all the criticisms, I just don't know what to make of Ziering's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I've often wondered if this one is some kind of investment scam, since they don't seem to be selling a product at the moment, and the website seems as if it was set up with investors in mind.
    That's what I think too. They've been trading on the OTC market (where the scammers usually live, cause it's mostly unregulated unlike nasdaq and nyse), they have no revenue, no cash, they just seem to sell stock ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=BLGX

Wow, actually it's even really obvious. Just look at the 2 year chart:

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=B...=BLGX;range=2y

This company is erected end 2011. In 2013 it starts running up from $1 to $9.50, almost a 1000% increase in only half a year. Then it starts diving really hard after june 18 2013 to $0.30, LOL. So, what caused this dive ? If you look at the press releases, what happened on june 18 ?

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/130618/blgx8-k.html

LOOOOOOL. They issued 7.000.000 stocks to the board of directors and granted 175.000 stock options, effective June 17. LOL. So guess who dumped there !! These guys must have made millions doing that ! The company was worth more than $250 million in june 2013 !! They cashed it big time.