+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cheers Teejay,looking forward to seeing them.
    The fries will be on me.

Default More TeeJay Results - ALMOST 1 Year Post-Op

This past weekend, on Jan 24, 2009 to be exact, we celebrated my mother's 60th birthday at a cool restaurant in Malibu. My sister was going nuts with her camera, and she took a few shots of me. For some reason, one of her shots reminded me of a picture that she took of me about a year ago. I pulled them both up on my computer, set them side by side, and noticed a healthy difference in my hairline and hair density. I had a 1600 graft hair transplant with Doctor McAndrews in Feb 2008. Here are the pics. The pic on the left is one month BEFORE surgery. You can see my hairline is further back, very sparse, and eroded. The pic on the right is from this past Saturday nite. My hairline is much more defined, and there is more hair density and fullness. I didn't do too well documenting my journey, but I htink if you look closely at these pics, you can see the difference in my appearance from my frontside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	before-After.jpg

Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	440  

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay73 View Post
    This past weekend, on Jan 24, 2009 to be exact, we celebrated my mother's 60th birthday at a cool restaurant in Malibu. My sister was going nuts with her camera, and she took a few shots of me. For some reason, one of her shots reminded me of a picture that she took of me about a year ago. I pulled them both up on my computer, set them side by side, and noticed a healthy difference in my hairline and hair density. I had a 1600 graft hair transplant with Doctor McAndrews in Feb 2008. Here are the pics. The pic on the left is one month BEFORE surgery. You can see my hairline is further back, very sparse, and eroded. The pic on the right is from this past Saturday nite. My hairline is much more defined, and there is more hair density and fullness. I didn't do too well documenting my journey, but I htink if you look closely at these pics, you can see the difference in my appearance from my frontside.
    Hey Teejay,

While the photo is dark, you can definitely see a significant difference. Your face is naturally framed now, and you look like a guy with a much more youthful hairline. Congratulations, I’m really happy for you!!!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Teejay
    You can definately see the difference and it looks good.The doc has worked wonders with those grafts.

Good to hear you out and about enjoying life with your family.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

bm.

Spencer: Thanks a TON! Your opinion means alot, and I'm not saying that just to be nice. In my opinion, you have the most calibrated set of eyes in the whole world to detect the naturalness of hair transplants and their affect on overall appearance. So, your opinion is gold. Sorry about the dark pictures, too. My next visit to Doctor McAndrews is next week! (Feb 13th). So, I'll tag up with his staff to see about getting better before and after pictures. I am also going to start preplanning for my next procedure.

BigMac: Thanks for checking out my pic and for your comments. When my brethren tell me my hair is improving or looks good, it means alot!

TeeJay

You look very good TeeJay73, your doctor did a great job!

BigMac: Thanks for checking out my pic and for your comments. When my brethren tell me my hair is improving or looks good, it means alot!

TeeJay[/QUOTE]

I bet it does Teejay.Glad its having such a positive effect on you.

bm.